Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ella's POV

I was awake still, and the clock on the wall read 1AM. I want my mom and dad, and I have no idea where they are. There has been noises that have echoed into the house, or heard outside. I have no idea how Jazzy is sleeping through this...

I was freaking terrified right now, and I wanted Jazzy to be awake but I know if she was awake she'd be crying.

"Shit...Wes said that they have lots of rogues with them, and hunters. Shit shit shit." A guy said and some growls sounded out.

"Calm down pup. These two are the most valuable, so get your shit together because if they die, or get captured, expect Ramone to kill us all." Someone snapped and Jazzy whimpered at the tone. It went silent, and then there was a hand on her. I watched and she was awake now. She sniffled.

"She's burning up." The person said. Finally a woman!

"Where's my parents." She whimpered and the woman sighed, and went to move her hand to Jazzy's neck but I had shot up and grabbed her wrist. I don't want her being touched. Men jumped at my movement.

"Remove contact." I said and the woman smiled, and did as I said.

"I'm sorry I made you assume I was a threat. But I'm not. I'm here to help medically. She's burning up, and she needs some medicine. Is that okay with you?" She asked and Jazzy grabbed my arm and I looked down.

She shook her head.

"No. Get something cold." I said and the woman nodded, and stood up then left. When I looked up I saw men staring at me.

"How long have you been awake?" One said.

"She never was." The main guy said. I heard a snarl ring out and I jumped. I really don't like animals. Especially dogs and wolves. They scare me.

"You're safe kid. We won't let something bad happen." The main guy said and in came the woman with sherbet. I was hesitant, and ate some first, and okay-ed it, then gave it to Jazzy and she loved it. It was cool against her skin, and her sore throat. I knew she was sick, but this seems so much worse.

~~~~