Chapter 27

Hey everyone. Let me know what you think of the previous chapter and this one. It really helps me so enjoy this one. :D

Chapter 27

Ella's POV

Later That Night.

At the moment it's about 2am and I haven't left her side. The boys haven't shown up at all yet but did send a MASSIVE amount of guards and my twins. They were by the door and stood alert. No one I didn't like could come in. 

I have been with her and she is slowly getting better. The blood took so far, and I was told since Sebby mated me...I had even more special blood. Healing blood. Turning blood. A substance that could take a human and turn them to werewolf at my choice. No one could use it against me because I had the power. I could render it useless.

But for Jazzy...I made sure it was working. She needs to wake up so that little human in her can be born. So Leo has a mate and child. So her parents still have her. She's more important, and I wouldn't allow anything else to happen to her.

So, I took the pain from her, and held her hand. The contact made it easier to take the wounds from her. To help them heal through me. Taking my energy and power. Enough to heal, but not enough to take.

"Ella. You should stop now. She's healed. She has to repair on her own." Rafe said and I shook my head.

"She needs me here. I won't leave, and I won't let go. I won't lose her too." I whispered and rested my head on her bed and held her hand. Her monitor was steady, and it was confirmed. She was pregnant. 

"Ella. You're tiring yourself too much. She's going to be okay. She'll wake up soon. You saved her." Parker said and I shook my head.

"I was too weak to save her. To help her. I allowed them to hurt her and I couldn't move." I said angrily and they shook their heads.

"You were poisoned with the blade. You couldn't move. It's shocking that you were able to get her here so shortly after being infected. Good thing the poison was out of your system with in the time it took to get your blood in her." Rafe said and I shook my head.

"Why were those men even there?! And why didn't you help?!" I screamed angrily and they sighed.

"We had been called away right before the fighting. And those men were there for her. The baby. They knew and no one knows how." Parker sighed and I shook my head and looked at her. She seemed in peace at the moment. I need her to wake up.