Chapter 13

Hey everyone. Keep up with the support, it lets me know you all want more. Thanks for the support so far, and it is very appreciated. Enjoy this next chapter :D

Chapter 13

Sebastian's POV (Hehe)

Shit. I can't even believe how much I have screwed up. I mean my wolf wants to be dominant, but she won't allow that. It's a turn on to be honest. My wolf hates it but loves it.

And when she stepped in the way of the nasty rogue going to hurt me, I felt an emotion I haven't really felt for people. Love.

That hit would have knocked me on my ass, and because he had poison laced in his nails. You could smell it, of you were keen on those, as I am since people like trying to kill me.

She took it, and scared the living shit out of people. Pride coursed through me but as did anger. Why would she put herself at risk like that? I'm suppose to help and protect her, but I keep fucking up.

Right now, I was sitting at my desk when my little brother Calum mind linked me. I know what you're thinking, You have brother? Yes I have a few siblings. And my mom, my father is not in the picture.

'Teddy, this girl next to me is your mate. She seems really nice.'

I smiled and shook my head. Calum was a bit of a ditz. But I love him.

'Isn't she stunning?'

Sighing I leaned back and smiled. I need to fix this be-

'The teacher keeps being mean to her. Saying inappropriate things, but she's so sassy.'

 Calum sighed.

'What? Who is he?'

My wolf snarled in my head, and Calum shook slightly. I apologized and he spoke.

'Some Mr.Evans guy.'

My wolf growled. How dare that man be horrible to my beautiful mate? How dare he disrespect his Luna?!