𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

London and Katara had a chill day just kicking it in the movie room, watching flicks and catching Z's

London and Katara had a chill day just kicking it in the movie room, watching flicks and catching Z's. Now they're in the kitchen, with London throwing together dinner while Katara's all into her toys in the rocker.

London's chopping up veggies when her tunes cut out, and her phone starts blowing up. She wipes off her hands and checks it-Maxon's FaceTiming. A smile creeps up as she picks up, and there's Maxon, his voice like a warm hug.

She props up the phone so Maxon can peep her chef moves and tells him Katara's right behind her, chilling in the rocker, as she whips up some banging curry chicken. They're chatting away while London's doing her thing in the kitchen.

As the food's simmering and Katara starts making those cute baby noises for attention, London washes up and scoops her up. Coming back to the phone, she sees Maxon watching them, all smiles, and his vibe's so strong it just stops her for a sec. He talks to Katara, and she lights up hearing his voice.

Stove off and Katara back in her spot, London digs into her meal. Maxon's talking about hitting the mall tomorrow, and London's down. She wraps up in the kitchen, moves the rocker to the living room, and heads upstairs since it's getting late.

Switching to her computer for a bigger screen, London sets it up on the bed but turns off the cam for a minute to feed Katara. Maxon's missing them but grins big when they're back on screen. London burps Katara, gets a couple of good ones, and gets her cozy in her sleeper.

Katara's out for the night, and London tells Maxon she's gonna brush her teeth real quick. She comes back, flicks on the TV, and is about to say goodnight when Maxon hits her with that look-dude wants to keep talking. She's cool with it, sets up the computer by the bed, and they're all settled in for the night.

Maxon's just watching them, feeling complete, snapping screenshots and making them his background. Might seem weird to some, but to him, it's everything he's been missing since London moved.

 Might seem weird to some, but to him, it's everything he's been missing since London moved

Waking up to the rustle from my computer, I see it's 4 am. London's up feeding Katara. She hasn't noticed I'm awake, just lovingly touching Katara's hair and cheeks.

After a while, Katara lets out a little toot, and London's got to change her diaper. I shift to lie on my belly and catch her eye with my movement.

She checks the computer, thinking I'm asleep. But I speak up, my voice all deep from just waking up, "Don't stress, I'm here, just waiting for y'all to get back to sleep." She jumps a little, apologizes for waking me, but I tell her it's cool. She gets Katara all cleaned up, and they settle down. I let sleep take me again, no worries on my mind.

The sun's warmth wakes me up. I see London and Katara still knocked out. I shoot London a message for her address so I can scoop them later and then get ready for a quick workout.

I check on them again, they've moved a bit, and I snap another screenshot. Then I head to my workout room, ready to hit arms and abs hard. I blast my music and get to work-running, cooling down, and then smashing through my reps.

It's 8:30 when I'm done, and I head up to get a drink and check on them again. They're still out, so I jump in the shower, using that Dove Men Eucalyptus + Cedar to feel fresh. After the shower, I pull on some Bath & Body Works Teakwood lotion and spritz on YSL Y EDP.

I'm just slipping on my shoes when Katara wakes up. I lean in and tell her I'll be back soon, and she gives me a gummy grin. I smile back and close the laptop.

I get to their house quick, knock on the door, and London opens it up, holding a wide-awake Katara. I step in, and Katara's reaching for me, so I ask to wash my hands before holding her. After cleaning up, I take her from London, whispering in Italian to calm her, and she dozes off in my arms.

London seems to be getting ready, so I sit with Katara on the couch, patting her back gently. An hour later, London's back down, and we go to the kitchen where she bathes Katara. I step back, but London tells me I don't have to go. She trusts me.

After the bath, London wraps Katara up, hands her to me, and I dry her face. I watch as London changes her diaper and dresses her, then gives me Katara's pacifier to hold onto. London goes to finish getting ready, and I'm sitting there with Katara, telling her how precious she is.

When London comes back down, she looks incredible. Minimal makeup, her dress fitting her perfectly, her hair on point-it just takes her natural beauty to another level.