𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

When we got back to the house I hopped out before he could turn the car off

When we got back to the house I hopped out before he could turn the car off. Unlocking the house and walking upstairs I did my nighttime hygiene routine. When I finished I grabbed my bonnet to put it on, in the midst, Maxon walked into the bathroom. The feeling of him staring at me was seeding waves over my body.

"What the fuck is your problem. Huh?" Looking at him Ike he had lost his mind d for a moment before rolling my eyes. Leaning over to grab my toothbrush which was interrupted by him grabbing my neck aggressively.

The feeling of him choking me sent flutters directly to my core. He choked me and started to place wet kisses down my neck aggressively. From there his free hand found its way outside my underwear and began rubbing me through it.

Feeling his hands slide my underwear to the side and in a circular motion, he started slow and gradually sped up. without warning his finger slipped in causing me to let out a breathy moan. I threw my head back on his shoulder after a minute he slipped another one in.

"omg, I'm going to cu-" Before I could finish my sentence he turned me around and set me on the counter. Kneeling in front of me as he spread my legs, without a second thought he devoured my core.

Aside from the first time he ate me, he started doing multiple different tricks flicking his tongue on my clit. Then using his fingers while he continued to eat me out. The moans that were coming to my mouth were nonstop.

My legs got weak and started to shake, My walls started tightening around his fingers so l was about to cum, knowing this only made it move faster.

When I finally came, he slurped it all up. I lay back on the sink as I tried to catch my breath which didn't last long. "w-wait" I tried to get out but was shut down when I was bent over the counter.

When I tried to lift myself back, I was pushed back down by a hand on my back. With my bonnet being snatched off my head, " If you look anywhere else but this mirror I'll stop and leave you like this. Do you understand?"

The way his voice sounded so low and timber made me even more soaked. Feeling him push into me left my jaw slacked. Not knowing what to do with my hands as they flapped around on the counter.

I let out a gasp so loud when he started thrusting into me. At first, it was slow and steady, until I started pushing back on him which led to him thrusting into me much harder.

I was moaning so loud and he lifted one of my legs onto the counter. I was laying there moaning trying to take it, when he said,"Look up." I gave him a simple hum which made him grab a fistful of my hair.

Looking into the mirror "Look at me, amore" he said with a grunt. Staring at each other in the mirror, "Who were you rolling your eyes at and having an attitude with?"

"nobody ugh fuckk" I tried getting out. "that's right mama," he said before he continued while keeping me in the same position for like 25 minutes then he nutted in me (birth control).

Just when I thought we were done he slapped my ass and picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder and took me to the bedroom. Soon enough he threw me on the bed and told me to wait. When he came back he had a vibrator.

After cuffing my hands behind my back before placing the toy on my clit. Reaching down to position both of my legs on his shoulders and eased in. While keeping the toy on and slammed into me, pounding me into the bed. Reaching up to choke me as I wrap my hands around his wrist.

After 20 minutes he threw the toy away and I started squeezing him cause I was going to cum again. Reaching down to his stomach to push him away only to have my hand slapped away in an instant. Taking both of my hands and locking them over my head.

Thrusting into me at full speed, when I came all I could see was stars and twitch from overstimulation. When he finally came in me before pulling out and laying next to me. Feeling myself drift in and out of consciousness until he picked me up.

Giving me a nasty slow tongue kiss and washed me up in the bathroom. Not knowing what was happening until we were back in bed bodies clean and teeth brushed. Rolling over so that I was lying on him before I dozed off.