𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

As the first light of day sneaked through the blinds, painting the room in a soft, golden glow, London's eyes fluttered open

As the first light of day sneaked through the blinds, painting the room in a soft, golden glow, London's eyes fluttered open. The remnants of last night's heart-to-hearts were still echoing, but the new day brought with it a fresh kick of energy.

Maxon was out cold next to her, his arm thrown over in a snooze-hug that was pure cozy.

Trying not to wake him, London slithered out from under the covers and his arm, leaving a gentle kiss on his forehead as she slipped out of the room. She was all about embracing the quiet of the early morning, jumping into the routine that got her day going with a bang.

She flicked on the kettle, its rumble a comforting sound. While she waited for the whistle, she rolled out her yoga mat, bright and inviting in the living room. Flowing through her sun salutations, she synced up her breath and body, feeling deeply tuned in to herself, prepping her body and mind for what lay ahead.

The sharp whistle of the kettle cut through the silence, and London got to work brewing her go-to green tea. Taking her time, she sipped and let the warmth and slightly bitter taste mellow her out. A quick peek at the clock told her they'd need to get a move on for the lawyer's office soon.

Back in the bedroom, Maxon finally stirred, his hand searching for London out of habit. Realizing she was up and at it, he knew it was his cue to start the day. He swapped the sheets for some gym gear and made his way to their home gym, ready to pound out the stress that'd been building up.

Maxon's workout was all about balance - a mix of strength and cardio. He warmed up to get the blood flowing, then hit a series of push-ups, pull-ups, and squats, focusing on form and control. After that, he took to the treadmill, each step a testament to his resolve, sweat beading as a sign of his dedication.

Once he was done, Maxon headed back to the bedroom just as London returned, her skin glowing from the steam of her shower. Their paths crossed, and he wrapped her up in a strong hug, their kiss speaking volumes.

"You ready?" London asked a twinkle of determination in her voice. "Just remember, whatever happens, I'm right here with you, for you and Kat too!" Maxon nodded, heading for his shower as London got dressed, moisturized, and styled her hair just so.

With a touch of makeup, she was all set. Then Katara's giggles and squirms broke the morning's quiet as she woke up. "Good morning, my little love," London cooed, scooping up her bubbly baby girl. Settling down, she started to feed Katara, caressing her hair and cheeks with every ounce of love.

Maxon reappeared, a towel around his waist, joining the morning's sweet scene. He kissed Katara's tiny head and then London's lips before grabbing an outfit for the day. When he returned, Katara was just finishing up, and London was ready to burp her.

"I've got her. You finish getting ready," Maxon said with a smile, taking over and helping London with her final touches. He changed Katara into a fresh outfit and cared for her skin, then sat back, looking at his girls with pure adoration.

As morning light filled the room, Maxon was hit with a wave of gratitude for the family he and London had built. They gathered their things and headed downstairs. London prepped the diaper bag and grabbed all the necessary documents. "You sure we don't need an appointment?" She looked a bit anxious.

"Yeah, I checked with a contact there. We're good to go anytime. When I said I've got your back, I meant every word," Maxon reassured her, easing her worries.
...