𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖐𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

As dusk settled and the distance from home loomed, London's restlessness was unmistakable

As dusk settled and the distance from home loomed, London's restlessness was unmistakable. Over the years, her vibrant spirit, always eager to connect and lend a hand, had become familiar to me.

Yet, after her encounter with him, a noticeable shift in her aura had taken root, hinting at deeper troubles she hadn't shared.

His unexpected presence in town had sparked an urgency within me, a protective instinct that lay dormant until now. If only I had been aware of his return sooner, I would have taken measures to shield London before she had to face him.

Arriving home, I took charge, carrying our essentials and little Kat inside.

London's unsettled state was clear as day, so I took it upon myself to set up a calming bath for her. I ambled upstairs, gently placing Katara on her play mat for a moment of serenity before heading to the bathroom.

There, I prepared a soothing soak with Epsom salts and aromatic essential oils, curating a sanctuary for London to decompress.

Just then, London's voice called out, a subtle reminder of her need for us. I responded by inviting her to the tranquility of the bathroom.

"Hey Tesoro, I can tell you're carrying a lot right now, so I've got a bath ready for you to help you chill. I'll look after little Kat tonight, you just take it easy." Her grateful nod was all the confirmation I needed.

I left her to bask in the solitude, sealing the gesture with a soft kiss on her forehead, then turned my attention to Katara. Slipping into some comfy clothes, I dressed Katara in her cozy onesie.

"Sai che sei una benedizione per la mamma, sì." Though she couldn't grasp my words just yet, she'd grow to understand them with time. I drifted into the living room, settling Katara in her play area and cueing up a Disney movie for a soothing backdrop.

Content that she was happy, I ventured into the kitchen to whip up dinner for London and me. I took out some meat, cleaned it, and started seasoning it, aiming for a comforting dish of garlic butter steak and skillet potatoes. As dinner came together and I began plating, London's hands found their way around my waist.

Turning, I saw her, a soft smile gracing her lips despite the lingering fatigue in her eyes-a hint of appreciation shining through. She leaned in, her kiss on my cheek sending a pleasant shiver down my spine.

"Thank you, my love," she murmured, weary yet filled with gratitude. My heart swelled with love for her resilience.

"I'd move mountains for you," I assured her, our hands intertwined. We sat down to the meal I'd prepared, savoring each bite. After I finished, I kissed London's forehead and set a bottle for Katara in the warmer.

Once London was done with her meal, she left her plate and took the warmed bottle. I cleaned up the kitchen and made sure everything upstairs was in order.

With Katara and a nearly-ready-for-bed London, I pulled out my phone, my thumb hovering over a particular group chat. Tapping into the conversation, I was met with the usual banter of our circle-Mrs. Puff's Boating Class.

_
Mrs. Puff's Boating Class👀🦾

Squidward Tentacle🦑🙄
Yo

SpongeBob SquarePants🧽👀
Look who finally decided to call us

Patrick Star😶‍🌫️💊
Right, you've been MIA since London came✨
No tea, no shade to her though😜

Squidward Tentacle🦑🙄
This is exactly why I don't bother with you two🫤
First off, you both know I didn't just dip out. I saw you both just two days ago...

SpongeBob SquarePants🧽👀
That's beside the point

Squidward Tentacle🦑🙄
Don't start with me right now

Squideward Tenticle🦑🙄
Don't piss me off right now

Patrick Star😶‍🌫️💊
Now you bring up old news

Squideward Tenticle🦑🙄
Guys seriously, London's ex is back and causing problem for her and Kat.
I want to handle him the right way🧱.
You in📍?

Spongebob Square pants🧽👀

Patrick Star😶‍🌫️💊
^