𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Bouncing out of bed, London hit the pause button on the world with some easygoing meditation, finding her center amid the quiet morning buzz

Bouncing out of bed, London hit the pause button on the world with some easygoing meditation, finding her center amid the quiet morning buzz. She took in peace and let out all the craziness, gearing herself up for a day that promised to be epic.

All refreshed from her zen moment, London made a beeline for the shower. The hot water was like some kind of enchantment, washing away any lingering jitters and getting her squeaky clean, through and through.

After a quick towel dry, she lavished her skin with her fave moisturizer, getting her face ready to take on the airplane's dry vibe. Her skincare routine was no-fuss but did wonders, leaving her feeling like she was on top of the world.

Her hair was still on point, thanks to that sew-in, so she just fluffed it up to get those waves doing their thing. A dab of mascara for those eyes and a slick of lip gloss for that grin, and she was all about that natural shine.

For the travel scene, London went for a comfy light grey skims bodysuit that was pure vibes. She paired it with some dark grey joggers, ready for anything the journey might toss at her, all the while staying ice cool. She tossed on this bomb cream-colored puffer.

She jazzed things up with a touch of bling, her travel bag packed and good to go, and feet tucked into knitted socks. She slid into her Yeezy foam runners for that sleek finish. London was all geared up, bags in tow, looking fresh and set for the adventure ahead.

Stepping out the hotel, that fresh New York air hit her, the city waving goodbye as she took off. Her head was already at the airport terminal, picturing Maxon and Katara waiting for her.

Maxon, spotting London, lit up the whole place with his big grin. She didn't waste a second and wrapped him up in a bear hug, showing everyone just how tight they were without saying a word. Then it was all about Katara, smothering her with love and kisses, soaking in her baby scent and adorable sounds.

The ride back was all about the city's rhythm mixing with their own laughs. The warmth in the car was a cozy change from the outside chill. London's heart swelled watching Maxon with Katara, their bond hitting her deep every time.

As the city lights turned to a blur, London felt that tough chat creeping up on them. She waited for the right moment, when they were back home, the familiar setting perfect for the hard talks.

With Katara all cozy and cooing in her crib, London turned to Maxon, her voice a soft murmur. "Maxon, we gotta talk," she started, the air heavy with what she was about to drop. "Katara's dad... he's around again."

Maxon's whole vibe changed in a flash, his eyes stormy. He pulled her in close, his hug saying everything he didn't need to say out loud. "London, we got this. Whatever comes at us, we're in it together," he said, his voice solid, a rock in the chaos of her thoughts.

London felt the tension in his hold, the energy he was holding back. But underneath it all was his resolve-no way was he going to let anything mess with their little family.

Right then, London knew for sure. No matter what was coming, with Maxon by her side, they were unstoppable. Whatever hurdles they'd face, they'd jump them together, with the same grit and togetherness they always had.

The night settled into a calm, their strong will shining against the peace of Katara's gentle sleeping sounds. London and Maxon sat together, quiet but full of a shared fight.

Time ticked on, nudging them closer to facing what had come back around. London's head was spinning with all the what-ifs, like scenes from a movie she never wanted to be in.

Maxon broke the quiet, his voice strong and sure. "Tomorrow, we start figuring this out. We'll talk to a lawyer, get everything sorted. He's not just gonna stroll back in and take over."

London nodded, feeling the weight lift as she took in Maxon's words. He was always about action, not just offering a shoulder but really stepping up.

As dawn started to light up the room, they agreed it was time to hit the hay, tired but not giving in. They headed to their rooms, but sleep was tricky to catch, their minds still racing with worry.