PROLOGUE

||Age: 4||Place: Doctor's Office||

Quirk Doctor: "Son, you do have a quirk but you won't be able to use it well."

A 4-year-old greenette dropped his All Might action figure. Too shocked(?) to even notice that he did. The woman beside him was beyond confused and stared at the doctor in disbelief. She looked at her son with concern.

Inko: "Please explain."

Quirk Doctor: "Ma'am, you're fourth generation, right? What are you and your husband's quirk?"

Inko: *floating the All Might toy* "Well my quirk let's me float small objects near me. My h-husband can breathe fire."

Quirk Doctor: "What are your parents' quirk and his parents?"

Inko: "I don't know much about his parents. My mother has a stronger version of my quirk and my father has a mental quirk."

Quirk Doctor: "Well, Izuku does have a somewhat odd quirk. He has your grandmother's quirk to heal people's injuries but the side effects are more different. Unlike hers, the injuries will be transferred to him while your grandmother's is that her emotions will be harder to distinguish. Luckily, if he did had that drawback then you wouldn't have to worry because he already has Alexithymia."

Izuku stared at the doctor blankly. A healing quirk that endangers the user.

Izuku: "Any injury?"

Quirk Doctor: "Yes. I would advise to refrain from using it. You might die one day from healing a serious injury. I'm sorry to say but you can't necome a hero."

The forest-haired boy looked at his mother. They bid their thanks and good-byes and left. Inko had lushous, long green hair and jade eyes. Her son had dark green curls, freckles, and green blobs for eyes. She feared for the worse for her son. Izuku was already being picked on for what they call 'emotionless' by his friends and his father.

What will Hisashi do when he finds out about his quirk?

Inko looked at her son who was staring blankly ahead with his action figure in one hand.

Izuku: "I'm sorry, Mom."

Tears flowed down from Inko's eyes as they arrived home.

>>Timeskip<<

Katsuki: "Get away from us, you soulless nerd!"

4th grade and the explosion quirk user hasn't changed. He sent an explosive right jab to his former friend. Izuku fell back and looked at his burnt shoulder under his shirt then to Katsuki.

Katsuki: "You're disgusting! Not only are you emotionless but you're also useless like your quirk! You really are just a useless Deku!"

The ash blonde walked away with his so-called friends leaving Izuku behind. He opened his bag and shoved his Hero Analysis notebooks inside. After Katsuki's quirk manifested, people around him praised him for shallow things that caused his head to inflate with pride. It ruined his relationship with the greenette yet he follows him everyday.

Slowly, Izuku limped towards his 'home'. As much as he wants to avoid another beating from his father, he doesn't want to infuriate him any further. If only his mom was still alive. She died to protect him 2 years ago and he couldn't even cry. He reached his apartment faster than he wanted to.

Izuku entered the apartment and the scent of alcohol greeted him. He carefully tip-toed to his room but was stopped by a hand grabbing his burnt shoulder. He went stiff and turned around. He met the murderous gaze of his father before he felt a familiar sensation. Pain.

>>6 years later<<

Izuku: "Can I become a hero even with a useless quirk?"

The skinny form of the Symbol of Peace looked at the greenette. He reminded Yagi of himself, oddly enough. Yes, it was possible for him to become a hero. Now, Yagi had found his...

Sunken blue eyes met Izuku's lifeless ones.

All Might: "You can become a hero."

He finally found his successor. The next one to inherit One For All. For the first time in his life, tears found its way to his eyes but with an emotion that he couldn't fully grasp. Izuku fell to his knees, clutching his chest. Sobs escaped his throat.

He finally heard them. He finally heard the words that he had been longing to hear in his entire miserable life.
_____________________________________
I do not own the MHA franchise and any of the photos.

This is all for now in this book. The ships are still undecided so comment on what ship should I do for Izu. NO BakuDeku, kirideku, shindeku, or any gay ships. Except for micxeraser.

Hope you enjoy what's next to come and this prologue!💙

Word count: 770 words