Chapter 5

No one's POV:

Back in the apartment, Izuku stood near the door, frozen in place. Hisashi stood in front of him with a bottle of bear swaying in his right hand. He gave out an intimidating aura that was different than any other day. Izuku knew this very well.

Hisashi: "Izuku, we need to talk."

The mentioned boy gulped. This would only happen if he disobeyed any further. The first time this punishment was given was in his first year in middle school. Hisashi gestured to his son to follow him to the living room. Izuku obeyed. They stepped inside the living room and Hisashi sat on the couch.

Hisashi: "You have broken a few rules in the past few days. You used your so-called quirk and now you had the nerve to be late, coming home with your nosy teacher."

The greenette was suddenly interested in his shoes. He heard footsteps and felt his father's breath fanning over his neck. He was angry-no, furious beyond reason.

Hisashi: "Get changed and to the guest room. He's been waiting for a while now."

Izuku nodded. Hisashi slapped him across the face.

Hisashi: "USE YOUR WORDS!"

Izuku (stammering): "Y-yes, s-sir."

Hisashi: ">tch< Get going or else I'll join him."

Slowly, Izuku walked to his room receiving a kick from the man behind him. After he changed, he immediately walked to the guest room. Just as he entered, a knife was instantly thrown to his shoulder. The OFA user yelped before facing a man in black in front of him. The man used his quirk and the knife was pulled out of Izuku's shoulder and to his hand. He roughly grabbed his victim's jaw, examining him before his punishment. Izuku was tossed to the bed like a rag doll. The boy waited for what he was dreading so that it could be over quickly. Hibiki (the man) cuffed him to the bed with quirk suppression shock collars and put a blindfold and a gag over the boy.

Hibiki grabbed his favorite tool, a barbed whip, and started using it on the greenette. He let out a muffled scream feeling the whip ripping his skin open. The man pulled back and let the whip crack on Izuku's body. After a few (and by few, I mean 9 of them) slashes, Hibiki crawled over him and took the gag off the boy's mouth. Sweat, blood, and tears stained his face, just as he wanted his victim to be. Starting to feel impatient, he unzipped his pants.

Izuku's POV:

I couldn't see. I felt my head being lifted and something all of a sudden being forced into my mouth. I gagged when I felt it almost reaches my throat. I started to back my head but the grip on my hair tightened forcing this thing in me a little deeper. I knew it was Hibiki's cock.

Hibiki: "Suck or we'll be back to the whip."

Not the whip. Anything but the whip.

I did what he asked and he answered with a loud moan.

So pathetic of you. This is what you get for disobeying your father.

You're right.

Finally. Somebody took the hint.~

The voice in my head stopped and then I felt something hot being shot to my throat all at once. When it was finished, Hibiki let me go and I coughed and gagged. But when I could finally breathe again, his tongue swirled around my mouth so roughly that I choked out my moans. It was too much. Something rubbed against my crotch and from that point, I just couldn't process what was going on anymore. It was happening too fast. It was too much.

It's too much.

It's too much.

It's too much.