Chapter 6

No one's POV:
Ochaco: "Deku's dad called him in sick?"

The brunette stood from her seat and asked her teacher calmly. The underground hero just came in to announce a certain greenette's absence. Aizawa sighed.

Aizawa: "Yes, Uraraka. We received a call this morning and Midoriya's father said that he had food poisoning last night. He won't be here for two days."

It left a bitter taste in Aizawa's mouth. It felt so wrong. The call felt wrong. It's just weird for Izuku to just miss a day in class for just food poisoning. The man knows that Izuku wasn't the type to just eat something harmful but for now, he has a class to teach.

Iida: "Mr. Aizawa, can we visit Midoriya after classes? We just want to make sure that he's okay."

Aizawa: "You can, Iida, but be back before curfew and do not ignore your studies."

Iida: "Yes, sir."

Class just went on after that but worried faces glanced at the empty seat behind Katsuki. Aizawa was too. Izuku can't be that careless. They focused on class first, and when the final bell rang, the 'Dekusquad' and Katsuki can be seen walking down the street. Ochaco stopped them a bit to buy a fruit basket at a nearby store.

Todoroki: "Is it really necessary?"

Ochaco: "It's what you normally bring when you're visiting someone sick. Besides, fruits are good for him."

Todoroki: "Oh."

The group arrived soon at Izuku's apartment complex. Katsuki led the way to his apartment. They knocked on the door and waited a bit until a man in his 40s opened the door. He had black curly hair and icy blue eyes. That's when the scent of alcohol and smoke reached the trainees' noses. Their stomach lurched at the scent.

Hisashi: "Oh, hello. How can I help you?"

Pushing the scent aside for now, Katsuki stepped forward.

Katsuki: "Hey, unc'. They're here for Deku."

Todoroki: "Our teacher told us he fell sick so we decided to visit him."

Hisashi: "Oh, about that. Izuku is sleeping right now and I think it's best to not disturb him right now. I'll tell him you came once he's awake though."

The frog quirk user noticed something on the man's shirt. It was small red dots.

Tsuyu: "What's that on your shirt, sir?>kero<"

Hisashi: "Just sauce from lunch."

It didn't sit right with a dualed-haired boy. He saw something over the man's shoulder and moved slightly to the side. It was a broken beer bottle with the shards coated in blood. Small blood droplets led to the door at the end of the hall. It was suspicious and the red dots on Hisashi didn't look like sauce either. Something wasn't right here.

Ochaco: "Well, we brought a fruit basket for him. Can you give this to him, please?"

Hisashi took the basket and smiled brightly.

Hisashi: "Of course. Thank you for the wonderful gift. Is there anything else you need?"

Iida: "No, sir. We're sorry for disturbing you." *Bowing 90 degrees*

Hisashi: "No, it's alright. It's nice to know that my son has some friends to count on. Anyways, thank you for stopping by."

Ochaco: "We'll be going now. Good-bye."

They left the buding. Once it was out of sight, they discussed their suspicions.

Todoroki: "Anybody saw the bottle at the end of the hall?"

Katsuki: "Of course, I did."

Iida: "The blood, too. And the smell of alcohol."

Ochaco: "It was sickening."

Iida: "Let's just report this to Mr. Aizawa. Maybe he'll find this useful."

The students agreed and kept on walking back to the school. Hopefully, this information will help their teacher on something.

>>Back at the apartment<<

Hisashi's personality did a 180 degree turn. From being a loving father to an abusive bastard in seconds. He took a deep breath and a torrent of flames errupted from his mouth, burning the gift basket that was meant for his 'son'. He found it funny to be honest. There are people who actually cared about that useless brat of his. It was so humorous to him. He knew it was wrong to send Izuku to that school in the first place but if this hero thing brought him money, then he'll have it.

The basket instantly turned into a pile of ash on the wooden floor. He turned the heel and went to the door at the end of the hall. It was made out of wood to the outside but it was iron-clad in the inside. He locked the door and looked at the boy who was hanging by the chains in a different way.

 He locked the door and looked at the boy who was hanging by the chains in a different way

Izuku was covered in blood, burns, and multiple open wounds. Half of his face was covered in blood that was mixed with dry tears. His eyes were cloudy and lifeless. Hisashi clicked his tounge before giving the boy another round of whipping. The boy didn't scream. He never did even once after Hisashi locked him up in there. His shirt hung by a thread and it was doused in blood.

Flames hit his upper back but didn't scream yet again. He had lost all hope of being saved.

Hisashi (spitting venom): "This is what you get for disobeying me, you worthless little sh*t."

He started kicking Izuku with every insult that was thrown at him the past. And each word was laced with venom and malice. It hurt him more than any other beating he took in his life.

'Weak'

'Worthless'

'Waste of space'

'Die!'

'Freak'

'Abomination'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Useless'
_________________________________
Again, I do not own the MHA franchise and the pics used. They're from Pinterest.

Hey, guys! Sorry for updating after this long. School and some important stuff came up, y'know? It's life.

Writing this hurts. I cried. JK. I almost did.

News flash! I have decided to continue "Happy?". Hooray!🥳
Stay tuned to those who are reading it.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and the rest to come! I love y'all!

Word count: 1000 words