Chapter 7

No one's POV:
Two days became three, four, five. It had turned into a week of Izuku's absence and Aizawa already has a clear idea why. His investigation with Tsukauchi, All Might, and Hawks is almost complete after Iida informed them of their findings. It was enough. After a week, Nezu and the rest of the UA staff have been informed of this investigation when it was time. The whole lot of them were livid but a certain loud cockatoo voiced his reaction.

Present Mic (using quirk): "HOW COULD THAT B*TCH DO SUCH A THING?!!?"

It was the very same day that Nezu ordered Aizawa to bring the teen in question to his office when classes were over. It was time to confirm it by asking the victim. That's when the rat chimera went wrong. Because when it was time for classes to start, Izuku still hasn't returned. Worried faces looked at the empty seat once again and Aizawa was one of them. At lunch time, Aizawa went straight to Nezu's office instead of napping. When he got there, Nezu already knew (what do you expect? He's the smartest being alive).

Nezu (frowning): "Troubling. I expect that you're going to pay a little visit to his apartment?"

Aizawa: "You know me, Nezu. Once classes are over, I'll go to their apartment. I'll contact you if I found something."

Nezu: "Please do, Aizawa. A lot has happened in a year and we have already failed once to protect a student. I won't let it happen again."

All day, he was itching to march up to that apartment and find his student. So when the final bell rang, the underground hero instantaneously hopped in his car and drove to the address. He dreaded this moment. He wasn't sure what he'll find inside but he has to. A cold sensation made it's way to his spine walking up the stairs, making his way to the 6th floor. His hand stopped centimeters away from the doorbell. He took a deep breath and rang the bell.

Aizawa waited for a few minutes until Hisashi opened the door and the alcoholic scent became stronger. Hisashi looked different. It was small but Aizawa is a trained pro hero and he noticed it all. Small drops of blood slightly littered the man's hands, clothes, and face.

Hisashi: "Oh, Mr. Aizawa, what brings you here?"

Aizawa: "I'm here to see how M-Izuku is doing. I have some things I need to discuss with him."

Hisashi: "Is it important?"

Aizawa: "Yes."

Hisashi: "Then, come in. Izuku is doing a bit better anyway. He's in the living room."

Aizawa cautiously entered the apartment and followed him to the first door to the left. When he entered the room, he immediately noticed the shattered glass, smears of blood, beer bottles, and bloodied knives all over the floor. Aizawa let his guard down at the sight and it was Hisashi was waiting for.

>CRASH<

Hisashi grabbed another bottle and smashed it on the hero's head, making him drop to the floor. His vision was swimming and the last thing he saw was Hisashi standing in front of him. Then everything went black.

Aizawa's POV:
I woke up to the sound of a loud slam. I was in a dark room filled with dried blood on the walls and the floor. My capture weapon was gone, a metal collar was clasped around my neck, and my right foot and chained. My head stung from the hit Hisashi gave me earlier. I heard clinking of chains. My heart dropped at the horrific sight in front of me. Midoriya was bruised, bloodied, and chained.

His shirt was barely covering the burns, lashes, and stab wound that covered his body

His shirt was barely covering the burns, lashes, and stab wound that covered his body. His face was a bit bruised and blood covered half of his face with what I already presumed were tears. His empty eyes met mine and I could see how much pain he was in.

Midoriya (wheezing): "S... S-Sensei. >cough cough<"

He went into a coughing fit with the smallest hint of blood
coming out. I ran to help him but the chains were short that I was only able to come halfway. I watched with worry as he finished and looked up to me.

Me: "Midoriya!"

Midoriya (wheezing): "What a-are y-you doing >cough< here?"

Me: "It's gonna be alright. I'll get you out of here. It's gonna be alright."

The iron door suddenly opened and Hisashi and another man entered the room. My chains were forcibly pulled back to the wall. And it's not just the chains either. I was pushed to the wall where the chains were bolted at and my back hit the wall, knocking the wind out of my lungs. I glared daggers at them but the stranger just smirked.

Stranger: "A feisty one. As expected for an underground hero. Why are you here, though?"

Me (spitting venom): "I came to save my student and from what I can see, you two mercilessly tortured him."

Hisashi: "Such a strong word to describe what I'm doing here. I was only punishing that worthless brat."

He said as he went behind Midoriya and I realized he was holding a barbed whip. I was fuming at this point. But before he raised the whip, his throat glowed blazing orange.

His quirk.

I tried to erase it but the collar came to life and sent an electric shock. I fell to my knees and gritted my teeth to avoid screaming. I'm not giving him any satisfaction from any of this but failed. As soon as the flames hit Midoriya's back, I expected for him to scream but he didn't. His head just hung low. My shock turned into rage when I looked at Hisashi who was smiling maliciously.

Me: "You sick bastard! How could you do something horrid to your own son?!"

Hisashi: "Call me all you want but in the end, it's all because this brat deserves it. He never fought back once after she died and he knows that it was his fault she did. I'm only teaching him a lesson he'll never forget."

He raised his whip and fivee lashes reached Midoriya's back. The stranger he was with was grinning ear to ear.

Stranger: "I think you have things under control, Hisashi."

Hisashi: "Of course. It's been a pleasure doing business with you."

He left the room but I didn't care. All thay matters is that Midoriya is right in front of me and being tortured by a person that I'm not even sure is his father any more. God, he was worse than Overhaul.

Aizawa: "I swear, you're going to pay for torturing my student."

Hisashi: "I don't think I will."

He crouched down and grabbed a fistful of Midoriya's hair and lift him up a bit.

Hisashi: "If you disobey me again, he'll end up like your mother and it's all. Because. Of. You."

To my horror, Midoriya nodded but then the realization hit me harder. His mother wasn't murdered by a lowlife thug. She was murdered by Hisashi and his last sentence confirmed it. This guy was more vile than I thought. He unchained his son and let him fall on all fours before readjusting my chains and leaving the room. The minute he did, I ran to my student and hugged him tight like lifeline.

I heard cracked sobs and something wet dampening my clothes but I didn't care. I stroked his green curls that were coated with a little blood. How long did he endured this pain? It reminded me of my old homelife when my father was still around. I became a hero to protect children who are going the same thing. I'm not breaking that anymore.

Hisashi Midoriya... You made a big mistake.

_______________________________
Again, I do not own the MHA franchise and the pics used. They're from Pinterest.

Holy moly, we have finally reached the climax, people! Thanks for the 650+ views! It makes me form a single tear in my eye.😭😍 It means a lot-I repeat a lot-to me.

Hoped you enjoy this chap and more to come!💙

Word count: 1367 words