3

Hanbin turned to look at Zhanghao and Zhanghao immediately put up a smile. Hanbin looked back at the girl that was confessing to him.

"I-uhm..sorry but I can't accept your feelings. I don't feel anything towards you" Hanbin tried to put nicely so the girl wouldn't be hurt.

"But why Oppa? Am I not pretty enough? Should I change my hairstyle?" The girl asked and held  Hanbin's hands. Zhanghao's brows immediately furrowed once he saw her hands on his.

He promised Hanbin not to interfere because most times he did, the girls would always cry. But seeing how the girl got touchy with Hanbin when Hanbin was obviously uncomfortable, made him forget his promise.

"Yah, Didn't you hear him before? He doesn't feel anything for you" Zhanghao said walking towards them. Hanbin sighed and rubbed his nose ridge once he heard  Zhanghao's voice.

The girl's eyes widened. She didn't know Zhanghao was there all along. Every girl in school called Zhanghao "The prince of cockblocking". He looks so pretty and calm on the outside but once he gets angry at any girl that tries to have a way with Hanbin, the girl always cries.

"H-Hao Oppa. I j-just want to tell him my feelings"

"Then what? You think you'll magically get married? Next time you confess to someone, give them space. Don't be touchy because Hanbin over here is very uncomfortable coming to skinship with someone he doesn't know. He's your crush you're meant to know this. Don't force him to like you back just because you do. Now run along, you just made me angry"
Zhanghao said and the girl bit her lips in anger and ran out.

"Oh my goodness, Hao. You shouldn't have said those" Hanbin sighed rubbing his temples.

"But what? I wasn't wrong right? You don't like skinship with others. You only like that with me" Zhanghao said smiling. Hanbin chuckled as he shook his head.

"Let's go, I'm really hungry." Hanbin said wrapping his arms around  Zhanghao's waist.

-

Matthew sat in front of Tae Rae with his food tray.
Tae Rae sighed when he saw who sat in front of him.

"Hey friend" Matthew said grinning. Tae Rae just nodded and continued eating his food.

"You said you'd show me the 'it' students. Where are they?" Matthew asked and stuffed his mouth with his chips.

Tae Rae looked up and turned his head as he subtly pointed towards a table. Matthew looked in the direction and saw seven boys that were talking.

"The one with the pink hoodie, that's Sung Hanbin, titled 'Mr. Gentle' because of his nice personality"

Matthew looked at Hanbin and saw how handsome he looked, he looked like those pretty boys you'd usually see in mangas and the way he smiled made  Matthew smile even though he didn't know what the reason was.

"He's really handsome" Matthew told Tae Rae smiling. "You better close your eyes and look away if you're thinking something more" Tae Rae said and sipped his drink.

"Why?"

"You see the other one just in front of him, with a batch on his uniform" Tae Rae said and Matthew nodded

"That's Zhang Hao. He's the school's president, the violin god and is titled 'The Prince of cockblocking'"

"Why?"

"He's really really close with Hanbin. Whenever girls want to confess to him, once they see him, they abort their plans. He's really blunt with his words and quickly rebukes the girls' behavior around Hanbin.

Many think he's mean and rude but honestly speaking, he's not. He helps me in music classes. He's really nice but he doesn't show it a lot."
Tae Rae said and Matthew nodded.

He looked at Zhanghao and coincidentally, their eyes met. Matthew quickly smiled and waved. Zhanghao knew he was waving at him so he smiled and waved back before going back to his conversation.

"See? He's just cool" Tae Rae said smiling.
"What about the blond one" Matthew asked looking at Ricky who was making kissing faces at Gunwook.

Tae Rae's smile immediately faded and was replaced with a groan.

"He's our junior, just a year younger. He calls himself  'The rizzard of oz' I mean, who does that? He changes his partners like clothes. He's so cocky and annoying. He's a total playboy. He lives with his cousin, Gyuvin, the one beside him. Gyuvin's much more of a human than him. He's so narcissistic, my gosh" Tae Rae vented making Matthew chuckle

"Seems like you two don't get along" Matthew said smiling as he looked at their table. Tae Rae just nodded.

"The one beside Zhanghao is Gunwook. Our junior too. He's so jovial and has a refreshing personality. He's the all rounder of our school, he can basically do anything. He bickers a lot with Ricky and Gyuvin, he's really really sweet" Tae Rae said looking at Gunwook who was arm locking Gyuvin.

Matthew chuckled and saw someone familiar.

"The one beside Hanbin, who's he?" Matthew asked and Tae Rae looked at Ji Woong.

"That's Kim Ji Woong. Our school's ice prince. He's like the typical male lead you see in highschool dramas. He rides a motorbike, madly rich, doesn't talk much, he's really smart, dropdead gorgeous, rejects lots of girls. He's perfect for a male lead. It's just that he doesn't speak to anyone other than his friends" Tae Rae said

"Hm? But we spoke in the hall way" Matthew said remembering when he looked for his locker.

"You must have mistaken him for someone else. He really doesn't speak to anyone, this sounds cliché but he's so mysterious" Tae Rae said looking at Ji Woong.

Matthew wasn't really interested so he looked away only for Ji Woong to look his way.