14

Matthew waved at his father and Mother as he got into the car with his sister.

"Last weekend was crazyyyy, I can't wait to tell Hanbin hyung all the cheat codes I discovered"
Matthew said grinning. His sister chuckled with her eyes still on the road.

"You and Hanbin are literally soulmates" She said smiling, Matthew nodded as he smiled too.

"But Matthew...you know you should not—

"I know" Matthew interrupted her already knowing what she was gonna say. He heard his sister sigh.

"I didn't mean to ruin your mood, I just..I just don't want you to get too attached. Don't forget, your attachment issues was what made you come down to Korea" She said and turned the car.

Matthew bit his inner cheeks as he fiddled with his hands. 'Noona's right. I should get my head out of the clouds' Matthew muttered.

-

Gunwook looked out of the window and huffed. He was tired of doodling and the class was very boring.

He sighed and rubbed his face in frustration.
"Excuse me sir, I'd like to use the restroom" Gunwook excused himself and went out of his classroom.

He walked through the halls with his hands in his pocket. He saw Ricky from afar. He grinned and already planned how he'll scare him but he stopped when he saw Tae Rae come into the picture.

"Hyung!" He shouted and both of them turned to look at him. He walked to them.

"What are you guys doing here?" Gunwook asked as he saw Tae Rae holding some flyers.

"I'm handing out flyers for the music club. We're having a musical competition" Tae Rae said and handed Gunwook a flyer.

"What about you?" He asked, looking at Ricky.
Ricky looked at Tae Rae before looking back at Gunwook. "Nothing. I.. I just happened to bump into him.. I'll be going now, see you after school" he said and walked out.

Gunwook clicked his tongue "Something seemed off. Did something happen? Between you two?"

Tae Rae looked away from Gunwook. "He asked me why I've been giving him cold shoulders and I told him that I simply didn't want to talk to him"
Tae Rae said and Gunwook sighed.

"Hyung..don't you think you're being..harsh? I mean, it's not been confirmed that he's actually playing a bet on you" Gunwook said rubbing his neck.

Tae Rae sighed and turned to Gunwook. He brushed his hair backwards before speaking.

"Gunwook. I don't care if he's playing a bet or not. I simply don't. I have a lot on my mind to care about that...I just don't fancy him..he reminds me of someone I try to forget" Tae Rae muttered looking at Gunwook with an expressionless face.

Gunwook stared back at Tae Rae.
"Hyung.." he said looking at Tae Rae's soulless eyes.

"We really need to talk"

-

Ji Woong was walking through the hallway when a girl bumped into him. She looked up and saw it was Ji Woong, she quickly grabbed her book and scurried off.

Ji Woong who was about to help her just looked at his hand that was hanging out. He retracted his hand.

As he walked, he could see the other students looking at him. He didn't care, he was used to their behavior. They looked at him like he was some god.

He walked into the Cafeteria and saw Gunwook already waving at him from their table. He walked towards them and silently sat down.

Gunwook moved a tray in front of him.
"Hyung, Matthew hyung bought you a tray" Gunwook said and Ji Woong looked at Matthew.

But Matthew's attention wasn't on him but on Hanbin. They were whispering things and giggling.
Ji Woong smiled lightly and began to eat wholeheartedly. He wasn't hungry but he forced himself to eat.

Zhanghao looked away from Matthew and Hanbin scoffing. He poked his food in jealousy and anger.

Gyuvin sighed and brushed his hair backwards.
He wasn't happy as he was. He really missed Yujin and wished he was there.

"Yujin must be so lonely in the hospital" Ricky muttered and Zhanghao furrowed his brows when he heard Ricky's words.

"Yujin? Hospital? Didn't you say he traveled with his mother?" Zhanghao asked, this time grabbing the attention of others.

Ricky nervously chuckled as he rubbed his neck.
"Hospital? Who said that? Me? No!" He nervously replied.

"Hyung. What's going on" Gunwook asked as he dropped his juice box and looked at Ricky seriously. Gyuvin cussed under his breath as he glared at Ricky.

"Uhhhhm– I think Gyuvin can explain better hehe"
He said pointing at Gyuvin. Gyuvin cussed again and wanted to hit Ricky for selling him out like that.

Gyuvin sighed and brushed his hair backwards
"Long story cut short, Yujin borrowed some money from Haesung Hyung and couldn't pay back so Haesung Hyung beat the crap out of him and now he's being hospitalized"

"What?!!"