15

Gyuvin sighed and brushed his hair backwards
"Long story cut short, Yujin borrowed some money from Haesung Hyung and couldn't pay back so Haesung Hyung beat the crap out of him and now he's being hospitalized"

"What?!!"

Zhanghao covered his mouth and Gunwook banged the table in anger as he sprung up.

"Hyung! Why didn't you tell us this?" Gunwook yelled at Gyuvin attracting the attention of other students.

Hanbin sighed and patted Gunwook's shoulder, slowly pushing him down to his seat.

"Let's not get the attention of others" Hanbin said trying to calm Gunwook although he was very angry himself.

Ji Woong stood up and walked out of the cafeteria not giving anyone a chance to call him back.

He pulled out his phone and made a call
"Good day Young Master, Is there a problem?"
His Father's P.A asked.

"Yes. Tell father to buy all the shares of Choi Corp.
Do everything possible to get that Company bankrupt" He commanded making his Father's P.A wonder why he said those.

"Young Master, Is there any other thing you want me to relay to your father?" She asked.

"Yes..Tell him to make the lives of the Choi's miserable. It should be a lesson not to hurt one of my loved ones" Ji Woong said and ended the call.

He started walking towards the backyard of the school. He knew Haesung usually hangs there with his other friends during lunchtime.

Ji Woong saw him and started walking towards him.
He folded his sleeves up and clenched his fists.

"Ji Woong? What are you doing here–
Ji Woong didn't let him finish as he grabbed him by his collar and threw him against the wall.

He crouched to where Haesung fell and yanked him up by fisting his hair.

"You shouldn't have gotten on my temper" Ji Woong muttered. Haesung's friends quickly ran away once they saw how angry Ji Woong was.

Ji Woong tightened his grip on Haesung's hair making Haesung yell out in pain. He used all his strength and banged Haesung's head against the wall, time after time till he saw Haesung begin to nosebleed.

Ji Woong unclenched his hand from Haesung and stood up. He pointed at Haesung who was as good as dead "I'm not done Haesung. This is only the beginning"

-

Gunwook was still fuming in his class. He kept staring at the wall clock, waiting to hear the dismissal bell.

"Just wait till I get my hands on you" He muttered thinking of Haesung.

Not long after that, the dismissal bell rang and Gunwook quickly dashed out of his classroom.
He ran down the stairs crazily not minding the looks he got from the other students.

He checked Hanbin's class and saw other students but Haesung. Hanbin, Zhanghao and Ji Woong saw how insane he looked. Hanbin's eyes widened as he cussed under his breath.

Gunwook checked the other class 3 classes but didn't see him so he went out of the building and spotted Haesung in the backyard.

His nose was broken as he was cleaning his injury while he looked at himself in the mirror.

Gunwook's nose flared. He quickly unbuttoned his uniform shirt and threw it to the side as he was ready to create a bloody mess.

He cracked his knuckles as he ran towards Haesung.
Haesung heard loud footsteps and turned his head only to meet a fist going directly to his nose.

Gunwook wavered his hand in the air as he saw Haesung fall to the ground. He didn't even let Haesung catch up, he grabbed his uniform and began delivering punches after punches.

"Psychopath! How dare you do that to my friend! You didn't even consider his young age you deluded Animal! I'll make you pay! I will!" He yelled as he delivered a punch each time he spoke.

Haesung couldn't see anymore as his sight got blurred by Gunwook's fist and his tears.

Gunwook punched Haesung with all his strength and saw Haesung collapse. But he wasn't satisfied. His rage kept on building up as he imagined Yujin's face being exactly like Haesung's right now.

He was angry that he was present in school and couldn't protect Yujin from him. He gritted his teeth as his anger increased twice. He insanely looked around and saw an iron rod.

He quickly grabbed it and raised it above his head to hit Haesung with all his strength. But he was suddenly stopped when Hanbin rushed in front of him, holding his hands.

Zhanghao went behind Gunwook and held his waist, pulling him back. Ji Woong rested his back on the fence with his hands crossed as he watched them.

"Yah! Do you want to kill him?! Get a grip of yourself! Do you want to get in trouble?!" Hanbin yelled and snatched the rod from Gunwook. He tapped Gunwook's cheeks trying to snap him out of his anger.

"I know he's at wrong Gunwook but isn't this enough? He's as good as dead. Look at you, you have his blood all over you. Now tell me, is there any difference between you and him?" Zhanghao softly said trying to calm him.

Gunwook panting reduced as he looked at Zhanghao. He looked at his body and saw how messy he was.

"Yes hyung..." Gunwook muttered.

He turned to Haesung. "There is a difference."

"He left Yujin alive...I won't give him that opportunity" Gunwook muttered and grabbed the rod from Hanbin.