7

Matthew, in a course of time, had been spending time with the other boys. His outgoing personality didn't make it hard for them to get along.

"Hyung!" Matthew shouted once he saw Hanbin coming out of his class. Hanbin turned to Matthew and waved.

"Hyung. I'm going to the arcade now. Wanna come?"
Matthew asked holding Hanbin's hand. Zhanghao came out of the class with his bag and saw Matthew and Hanbin at the corner.

"It's been long I've been to the arcade. Hmmm sure why not" Hanbin said and chuckled.

"Hanbin. Didn't we plan on going to the library after school?" Zhanghao asked crossing his arms. Hanbin and Matthew turned to him.

"Oh yeah yeah. I totally forgot. Uhh how about this. We can go tomorrow Hao. I'm going to the arcade with Matthew" Hanbin said and Zhanghao's brows furrowed.

"What do you mean tomorrow? We already planned on going today" Zhanghao said and Hanbin sighed.

"Yes but I mean, Matthew wants to go to the arcade.. sooo–

"Hyung, it's fine, I can totally move it to tomorrow" Matthew said, feeling the tension.

"No Matthew, I'm sure Zhanghao will understand. I mean, Zhanghao you can join us, right?" Hanbin said smiling as he hooked his hand over Matthew's shoulder.

Zhanghao clenched his fist in anger but his face still remained the same. "Forget it" Zhanghao said and walked away.

-

Yujin clutched his bag and looked around. He sighed before cornering into an alley.

"Oh! Yujin-ah. My night suddenly feels good now I've seen your face" Yujin heard a voice say. He immediately felt shivers run down his spine.

The figure motioned Yujin to come and Yujin gulped before walking forward. Haesung, a senior in 12th grade. Same class as Hanbin, Zhanghao and Ji Woong.

Yujin looked at Haesung who was sitting on a boy that was crouching in a table like manner. The boy's frail arms were shaking as Haesung sat on him.

Haesung stood up and walked closer to Yujin.
He blew out the smoke he puffed from his cigarette into Yujin's face.

"Where is it?" Haesung asked and Yujin removed his bag. He unzipped his bag and took out a black parcel.

Haesung grabbed the parcel and threw it at one of the boys. The boy opened the parcel and gave Haesung a thumbs up once he saw bundles of money.

Haesung turned to Yujin smiling. He kept his arm over Yujin's shoulder and brought him closer.

"Yah. You're really small but mighty huh!" He said and patted Yujin's chest hard as he chuckled.

Yujin couldn't help but feel more scared as he watched the boy bring out the bundles one by one

"Boss! You won't believe this" the boy said scoffing

"This mole thinks we're fools" the boy said smirking as he brought out papers from the bottom of the parcel. Yujin's heart immediately sunk.

Haesung turned to Yujin with a grim look.

He immediately kicked Yujin's leg making him fall to the ground. "What kind of fuckery is this?!" Haesung shouted and stomped on Yujin's hand.

Yujin hissed when he felt the excruciating pain.

Haesung squated to Yujin's level. He took a puff of his cigarette and chuckled as he shook his head, letting the smoke leave his mouth.

"I really let you live long huh? Where's the rest of the money" Haesung asked and placed his cigarette on Yujin's hand. Yujin shouted in pain as he felt the cigarette burn his skin.

"T-That's all I have!! S-Stop! P-Please..I promise to bring the rest of the money at the end of the month"
Yujin groaned.

"That was what you said last month. Ahh seems like you belittle me Yujin-ah. Yah! Tie him up, the Haesung style!" Haesung said and the boys chuckled.

They brought an electric wire and started walking towards Yujin. Yujin quickly moved back, shaking his head. His eyes were teary as he tried to escape.

The boys held him down while one of them began to tie the wire round Yujin's neck. Yujin started crying, begging them to stop.

One of them pulled up his phone and started recording.

"Stop! P-Please!" Yujin shouted and the boy tighten the electric wire making Yujin struggle to breathe.

Haesung went back to the other boy and sat on him as he watched the boys torture Yujin.

One of them took out a lighter "Why don't we leave a trademark?" He said smirking and the other boys chuckled. He unbuttoned Yujin's uniform and brought the lighter to his chest.

Yujin's eyes widened and he struggled with his strength to avoid contact with the flame but all was to no avail.

Yujin shouted out loud once he felt a nerve-racking pain. He could hear the boys laugh. He could hear the other boy cry for him. He closed his eyes and cried.

Oh how he wished he could reverse time. He regretted being so naive. He wished he never came to Haesung to ask for money. He wished he didn't fall for Haesung's brotherly act.

And he wished he was never born.