ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

What a splendid morning to start the day. The ray of sunlight shines through the window, the birds are singing and the cars singing as well [ honking ] which caused the sleeping girl to wake up.

" Achoo!!! " Y/N sneezed as she sat up from her comfy bed. She scrunched her nose then scratched her head.

Then, she rubbed her eyes with a different hand. She looked around her not-so messy room with her tired eyes then comb her short hair with her hand that scratched her head from earlier.

The little one yawned and closed her eyes slightly due to a loud male voice appeared.

" Y/N. BREAKFAST IS READY!! YOU COMING DOWN OR SLEEP UP THERE??!! " Y/N could recognize that voice was from her one and only brother.

She rolled her eyes then slipped out of her bed sheets. She took a oversized black T-shirt and long baggy blue pants and walked out of her room.

" CAN'T YOU WAIT, OLD MAN!! " she yelled back then marched towards the bathroom.

_____________

The girl ran down the stairs with her bag hanging on her left shoulder and her headphone around her neck. As she made it to that living room, she peeked at the kitchen doorway, suspecting that her brother was cooking in there.

And her assumption was right, the sight of her brother cooking them food have made her think that she's psychic. She made her way to the counter and sat on a chair.

Once Taehyun turned around with plates in his hands, he jumped a bit and gasped from the sudden appearance of his little sister.

He sighed heavily then carefully placed the food on the counter. " If you keep doing that, you'll won't be having breakfast on the counter " he joked and chuckled under his breath.

The little one let out a scoff then grabbed a fork and stabbed her Tteokbokki with it. The male grabbed his breakfast as well and sat across the younger.

Y/N:

Taehyun:

Taehyun: