ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11: sᴛᴀʏ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ

" Holy sh*t "

The short hair tomboy whispered as she didn't want to be heard or discovered by IVE. Fortunately, she was hidden well from their sight.

" Haerin unnie was right. She was fucking right. And I thought she was envious at them "

Y/N quickly ran away from the alley, without looking back. That was when she ran into someone who she wanted to meet.

" Y/N?? You alright?? "

The younger looked up then saw Haerin, standing in front of her and holding her arms. She nodded her head then stood up properly.

" Yea. I guess so but you won't believe what I've witnessed " Y/N said with her eyes widened.

" If that's so, would you wanna tell me or... " Haerin raised her eyebrow.

" Unnie. You were right " Y/N straightforward told her.

" About what?? "

" The suspects. The murder cases. I thought there were just rumors " Y/N said.

" So, you saw IVE murdering someone?? Tell me who they murdered?? " Haerin cupped her face then leaned a bit close.

" Um, well. I didn't get a decent close-up but all I can tell from the blonde hair and the girly clothes " Y/N let out a deep breath.

" I think it was the Jina girl "

Haerin raised her eyebrows again then nodded her head. She hugged the younger then caressed her hair.

" Now, I'm scared. I'm scared to even face them now " Y/N said calmly.

" Then how come you don't look so scared?? " the older asked.

" I'm no good in expressing feelings much "

Haerin nodded her head then looked at Y/N. She let out of the hug then took her hand.

" You're hungry?? "

The sound of Y/N's stomach growls was loud enough for the older to hear. She chuckled at the younger's reaction due to embarrassment.

" I'm guessing you are. Come, I'll take you to my favorite tteokbokki place " Haerin smiled.

When the younger was about to say something, she was already being dragged by Haerin. The younger got a bit startled then followed the older.

Stupid tummy. Why did you need to talk when u're not allow to, huh?? Y/N thought.

________________

" Oh My God "

The younger was continuously chewing on her chewy yet soft tteokbokki while Haerin was staring and giggling at her. At this point, Y/N tilted her head which made her puffy cheeks very visible.

" Hm "

" You like them, don't you?? " Haerin asked.

The younger nodded her head but the older wasn't so sure if she meant it or not. She noticed that Y/N wasn't much of a smiley person.

" You sure?? Cause I don't see your smile. Actually, I hardly even see your smiles " Haerin cupped her own cheek.

" Hm, that's what everybody tells me " Y/N continued to stuff her cheeks with as many tteokbokki as she can even chew.

" Well, I'm sorry if I did insult or offend you. I was just curious "

" Nah, it's fine. I get why everybody says that anyways. There's a good reason behind it, not because I was born like this " the younger responded.