ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9: ʟᴀsᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

After that movie from last night, Y/N wouldn't remember anything from yesterday. Cause she didn't even pay attention to it.

Instead, she only remembered how fast she had caught feelings for two girls for one whole night. At this point, she felt slightly embarrassed since she had already blushed by three girls.

" Urgh, my god. I'm such a sucker already " the tomboy groaned.

She grabbed her bag then walked downstairs to where food was. She arrived in the dining room then walked into the kitchen.

By the time she was there, she saw no one but a note left on the fridge. She rolled her eyes in annoyance at everytime she ever saw a note in front of her.

She took it off anyways then read out loud.

Hey. Sorry, can't be here talking or fighting with you like usual. But there's food in the freezer. Pretty sure you know how to use a microwave or an air fryer. I'm gonna be away for a week. So, thank god, we have money and leftovers.

Your One and Only,
Hyung

" Hm, I have another hyung as well. His name is Beomgyu " Y/N joked by without a smile.

She crumbled up the paper then heat up her breakfast and lunch. After heating two meals, she gobbled up one and shoved the other one in her lunchbox before she ran out of the empty house.

_____________

" Urgh, finally!! Maths is over!! Now, I just gotta survive during Chemistry " Hyein whined as she stretched out her arms.

Y/N side eyed her, trying not to look rude or annoyed but she was lazy to turned her head. Then, a chuckle came out of Danielle was heard.

" Don't worry, Hyein-yah. Three more periods to go and we'll be back tmrw " Danielle smiled.

The chick nodded her head then chowed down her lunch like the other unnies and Y/N. Haerin looked at Y/N who's slurping her noddles then secretly put on a smirk.

Dear sweet Y/N,.......you haven't seen what I've seen. Haerin thought.

_________________

Flashback from last night.

NewJeans was walking down the streets, Haerin was stuffing her face with popcorn while Minji was nagging at her.

" Yah!! Kang Haerin!! Stop hogging all the goods!!! " the oldest nagged.

" But their so gooooooood " Haerin whined.

" Actually she's right. Can you let me have some?? " Danielle asked, showing her puppy eyes to the cat-like girl.

The girl immediately couldn't resist then gave them whole bucket to Danielle. The others were chuckling at the scene of Daerin.

" You know you two should start dating already. You keep looking like a couple 24/7 " Hanni teased the two girls who got flustered.

" Don't worry, unnie. We're still in high school so there's no need to rush " Hyein smiled.

" Well, besides Minji. She's graduating soon. So she's gonna white hair first " the oldest who glared at Hanni who had a mischievous grin.

" You're lucky I love you "

Minji pecked her girlfriend's cheeks then patted her head to expose her height. Then, it was Hanni's turn to glare at her.

" Yea, I love you too " Hanni glanced at the floor but had her smile on.

" Yah!! Why nobody loves me anymore?? " the maknae pouted.

" Aww does Hyein-ah wanna see her crush already " Haerin raised her eyebrows in a teasing way.

" Unnie!! I don't even have one " Hyein protested, receiving chuckles from the others.

' Unless you count Y/N...' Hyein thought.

Back to the cat-like girl's POV, she chuckled at the pouty maknae, along with the others. She then coincidentally turned her head to the theatre where IVE was standing outside with a familiar person.

' Wait.... Is that Y/N?? ' Haerin thought.

" Hey, um I have to go. My father texted me " Haerin lied without a single stutter.

" Oh, in that case. See you tomorrow " Danielle pecked the younger's cheek.

" Hm, alright. See ya "

They all waved to Haerin then turned to different direction. Haerin glanced at IVE and Y/N who were driving away in a limo.

The girl smirked as she spotted a bike next to her. She turned her head around to seek if anyone's watching. She hopped on the unknown bike then drove off to follow the limo.

Later on, the limo suddenly parked after the bus stop which made the girl thinks it was weird. Before Haerin got even uttered a sound, the door opened revealing Y/N.

The girl was a bit shocked to see Y/N with IVE. Tho, she didn't even try to hide herself since nobody noticed her appreance from behind.

' What are you doing with them, Y/N-ah?? ' Haerin thought.

Her frown was no more when she saw the tomboy walked into her own house. Since she wanted to investigate even further, she decided to dive into one of the bushes next to Y/N's house.

As the perfect time comes, Haerin quickly took out her camera then pointed at the limo. She also saw Liz, Leeseo and Wonyoung stepped out and ran to the trees behind the bushes she hid in.

' Oh there were trees here.... Didn't notice ' Haerin thought.

Her chances of catching IVE on film were very likely to achieve. She directed her camera at the girls who's on top of the tree. She can tell that they were stalking Y/N and taking pictures of nudes.

' OMG, THEY'RE TAKING NUDES?? Disgusting. But cool ' Haerin thought.

As she continued to snap photos of the maknae line, she soon saw that they're climbing down the tree. She quickly hid her camera in the bushes she's in as soon as they passed by.

She heard footsteps, doors opened and closed so she popped her head out and saw the limo drove away. She looked back at the house then placed a smirk on her face.

' I have proof, Y/Nnie~. You can't deny me now ' Haerin thought.

_______________

Now back to the present, Haerin walked with Y/N down the hallway then she stopped her path. The tomboy was confused so she stopped as well.

" How come you stop walking?? " Y/N asked.

" I actually wanted to come because someone told me to give you this " Haerin gave the photos from last night to the younger but they were flipped backwards.

" Hm, weird. But alright " Y/N slowly took the photos, giving a suspicious look.

" Anyways, see you later " Haerin waved then ran to her next class, leaving Y/N dumbfounded.

The younger looked at the back of the photos then decided to flip them over. Then, she regretted at what she saw in them.

All of the photos were of three girls in a tree next to her house, filming her open window. Her eyes widened in horror as she was shocked.

What the hell??!! Y/N thought.

She opened her locker then shoved the unholy photos in there. She slammed it harshly then panted heavily.

What kind of sick bitch will stalk me??? Y/N thought.