ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: ɴᴇᴡ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇʀs

" In love?? Pfft that's crazy shit " Y/N scoffed as she took a bite of her food.

" No, you don't understand. IVE never wrote a note or a confession to ANYONE before " Hanni exclaimed.

" Woah, really?? " Y/N asked in disbelief.

" Yea and you know what else " Danielle said.

" They've never fall for anyone this fast or ever. They just reject students who confess their feelings " she continued her sentence.

" So that means.... Am I in danger?? " Y/N asked again, raised her eyebrows and pointed to herself.

" Maybe yes and maybe no, we'll just see " Hyein said.

" Come on, let's just forget about them and eat " Minji said. Everyone nodded their heads and did what they were told.

This is only temporary, right??? I'll just mind my own business. And not spare a glance at them. Besides, how bad could it be?? Y/N thought.

______________

As days had passed by, the younger kept on receiving some love notes from the popular girls. That was when Y/N begun to regret asking herself the ' how bad could it be ' phrase.

Aish, I should've known that this would become a bad habit for them or me. Y/N thought.

Besides that, the younger heard the bell rang which means students stampede out of the class while Y/N as usual, took her sweet time to keep her stuff.

She walked down the hallway to her locker and saw someone that she really didn't want to see. As she turned around and could even take one tiny little step, it was too late for that.

" Y/N-ah!! "

Y/N cursed at herself under her breath then she sighed heavily. She hung her head low and turned to face Wonyoung.

" What you want?? " Y/N asked impatiently.

" Well, I was just wondering if you wanna hang out with us again " Wonyoung said in a cheerful tone.

" Uhh sorry, I can't. I've got homework and curfew with my brother " Y/N lied. Only during the curfew part, Taehyun always busy with tutoring or with Beomgyu.

" Oh ok, maybe next time, then?? " Wonyoung pout cutely.

" Ummmm maybe " the younger answered.

" Yay!! " Wonyoung immediately hugged Y/N tightly which made the younger squirmed.

" U-unnie, I can't breathe! "

" Oh sorry " the older let go of her then patted her head.

" Hehe you look cuter than before " the older complimented then ran away to who knows where.

The younger facepalmed herself then put on her earphones. She really needed her music to soothe her annoyance. Once she was out, she wore her helmet and hopped on her bike then vroom vroom.

_____________

Y/N took out her house keys and unlocked the door. She opened the door, walked in with her head hung low and closing the door as she was taking off her shoes.

" Sup, I'm hooooome!!! " she yelled as if her hyung can't hear.

She walked into the living room then turned her head to the couch. Her eyes widened, her hand slowly sliding into her pocket.

She took out her phone and pointed it to the two boys kissing at the couch. She had a smug look on her face as she was adjusting the camera.

Her plan would've been a true success but something came up. An unknown light flashed right in front of the boys from Y/N's phone lenses.