ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5: ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ

Y/N woke right in time, just before her stupid alarm ring. She yawned, stretched her arms then landed her two feet on the floor. She took out her clothes then walked out of her room to the bathroom.

As she was about to open the door, a voice was heard in there. It wasn't a talking voice. It was a singing voice of Y/N's dear brother with the showers on.

She leaned her left ear closer to the door, listening to Taehyun's singing and silently mocking him. She let out a small chukle then decided to barge in.

" Sup brother "

Y/N casually greeted the male who's in the shower. Once he saw his little sister came in, he squeaked and covered himself with the shower curtains.

" Aish, I thought I've taught u how to knock " he said with an annoyed tone.

" You did " she replied.

The younger took her toothbrush casually then splattered some toothpaste on top.

" But I chose to ignore that lesson cuz my brother's taking a very long time in the shower " she continued then started brushing her teeth.

" Hmph, you won this round. I was just about to get out anyways " he said, grabbed a towel and wrapped them around his waist.

" Yea, yea, sure. Now, get out " Y/N said. Taehyun sighed then walked out of the bathroom.

______________

As the little girl rushed down the stairs with her headphones on, she walked to the kitchen to have her brother's homecooked food.

" So....... How's the night??? " Y/N boldly asked. When Taehyun was sipping his coffee, he spitted them out when the question was asked.

" The night?? Oh well um.... It was romantic and sweet as..... Usual " he awkwardly leaned on the counter, trying to smile normally.

Y/N looked at her brother with an amusing smirk.

" You both fucked, didn't ya?? "

" Y/N!!! "

" Alright, alright, I won't tell. Lover boy " Y/N teased her hyung.

" Yah!! " he whined.

She rolled her eyes but still had a smirk on her face.

_______________

Even if she had her first hangout yesterday, it was still a normal glum school day for Y/N. The students were minding their own business, no monkey businesses happening.

It just makes Y/N wished that they'll be at least one minute of chaos drama happening right now. She opened up her locker, took out her books then slammed it shut.

As she was about to walk, she got blocked by Leeseo who's standing in front of her. Y/N jumped a bit then stood in her normal posture.

" Can I help you?? " Y/N asked.

Leeseo hung her head low with a smile on her face. Then, she handed out a small folded paper to Y/N. The tomboy raised her eyebrows then slowly took the paper.

As she started to unfold the paper, she saw a one paragraph of an incomplete essay then begun reading it.

When I looked at ur side profile in class yesterday, I was stunned by your visual.
Your voice is so deep like the ocean but I think my love for you is deeper.
This isn't a poem. I just wanted to write all this to you, hehe.
-XOXO, ls