ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ

14:00p.m., the bell rang just in time for the students to run out of their classes and filled the hallway with their voices. Meanwhile, our dear little tomboy was tired after 3 classes.

She groaned and stretched her arms and her back as if she was sleeping in class. She wasn't. She just sat in a bad sitting position for 3 hours.

" Oh damn, my back just cracked " Y/N said, walking towards her locker and gently THREW all her stuff in there except for her homework and bag.

She slammed her locker, but not too hard then walked down the hallway to the entrance. As she put on her headphones again, a hand suddenly grabbed her arm then pulled her to an empty classroom.

Of course, Y/N got startled and yelped. Once she got pulled in, she took out her headphones then looked at the person furiously.

" Yah, what do you want??!! Oh " her temper begun to go down when she saw IVE.

" What y'all want from me?? " she asked, burying her hands in her pockets.

" You're Y/N, right?? " Leeseo asked with a smile.

" No, I'm Eunchae from Lesserafim " she said in her sarcastic tone.

Ah, Y/N!!! Why you do that??!! Quick, say your name before they start doing what Haerin unnie had told you. Y/N thought.

" But yea, I'm Y/N " she finally introduced herself PROPERLY.

IVE laughed and chuckled which creeped the cat-looking tomboy out a bit. As they all stopped, a girl with black bangs let out some words.

" She's got a sense of humor too " Liz said.

Y/N looked around the place awkwardly as she still clueless about the purpose for her presence. She faked cough into getting the girls' attention.

" Um you haven't answer my question " Y/N said with an annoyed tone.

" Oh yea, well um we were wondering if you would like to " Leeseo wanted to continue her sentence but she got a bit shy and signalled Wonyoung to do it.

The bunny girl sighed then nodded her head. " We were wondering if you wanna hang out with us. You know.. To get along with each other " she said with her charming smile.

Y/N was confused as why they fuck would they wanna go out with someone like her. At first she wanted to deny her request, but then Haerin's warning appeared in her mind.

"Whatever you do. Don't pissed them off if you know what's good for ya and your life, ok?? " Haerin said with a bit of seriousness.

Y/N blinked her eyes then looked at IVE who were waiting patiently for the younger's answer. She hung her head low then sighed.

" Fine. It's not like I have anything to do at home anyways " she said. Then, she closed her eyes and her ears due to the girls squealing voices.

" We swear we won't let you regret " Rei said with a smile. But if you did regret it, you'll regret to be in this world again, baby. Rei thought.

Aish, now I do but I'm doing so I could still eat food on Earth. Y/N thought.

" So where are we going for this ' hangout '?? " Y/N asked. Liz ran up to her then held her hand tightly so that the younger won't pull her hand away.

" It's a surprise for you, honey. Now, let's go!!! " Liz exclaimed.

As Y/N was about to speak, she got pulled immediately by the older with bangs. With that, the younger have no choice but to sigh and hope that everything goes well.

______________

Later on, they all took her to a cute cafe that sold some baked goods and coffee. Once Y/N looked at the place from the inside, she let out a silent gasp.

" Damn, it's beautiful and big in here " she said as her eyes were wandered around. She could hear a cute chuckle behind so she turned around then saw Leeseo.

" Of course, it's beautiful. We wouldn't take you to somewhere disgusting now, would we " Leeseo said.

" Come on, let's order " Gaeul said, popping up from Leeseo's back. Then, IVE took Y/N to the counter to order some food.

" Hey, girls " the cashier greeted.

" Hey, unnie " IVE said in sync.

" Oh who's this?? I barely see y'all coming in with a company " she asked.

" Oh yea, about that. Unnie, this is Y/N. Y/N, this is Sieun unnie " Yujin introduced.

" Nice to meet u, Y/Nnie" Sieun said.

Y/N awkwardly looked at her then nodded her head. " Uh nice to meet u too " she replied shyly.

Sieun looked at Y/N then chuckled. " Oh don't be shy, my dear. I'm honestly friendly " she gave Y/N a comforting smile then she looked at IVE.

" So let me guess, the usual?? " Sieun asked. They all nodded then they looked at Y/N who hung her head low.

" Uhh, what would be your recommendations?? " Y/N aksed.

" well, you can try our red velvet cake or our choco cheesecake " Sieun said.

When the word ' cheesecake ' was heard by Y/N, she tilted her head immediately then ordered that. Sieun nodded her head then IVE paid for their orders.

Then, they all went to an empty and sat all their butts down peacefully. Until, Y/N got a bit distracted by her thoughts and tumbled down.

She closed her eyes as she was ready to face her butt in pain. But then, she felt like nothing happened to her yet. Y/N reopened her eyes and saw that her butt was on Yujin's lap.

They both made eye contact for a few seconds. Y/N will be staring into the older's eyes, her heart was beating for unknown reason. So is Yujin's heart.

As they both were having a staring competition, Rei decided to break their lovely eye contact.

" Ehm, you both can stop being couple-like now " Rei said.

Y/N looked down then immediately moved to an empty spot next to Leeseo. As she sat down, the tomboy felt like an arm just creeped around her waist.

She quickly turned her head to Leeseo and Leeseo's arm which is located around her waist. She looked at the older who gave her a side eye smirk. Y/N gulped down her saliva then decided to shut up.

This is really gonna be a long hangout. Y/N thought.

______________

After they all left the cafe, Y/N looked at her wristwatch. 16:5p.m. Her head nodded then turned to IVE who were chatting and chuckling away.

" Hey listen, I have homework to do so see ya " she said. Then, turned around to take one step away from them. But then, she was stopped by a voice.

" Wait!! Let us drive you home. I mean it's quite dark now, isn't it?? " Liz offered a request. Y/N wanted to say no but then she sighed in defeat as the older's words were true.

" Fine, just at a bus stop in XXXXXXX area " Y/N said. Without a minute to spare, Liz pulled her again and hopped into the limo with the others.

______________

Y/N got out of the black limo and waved to IVE. She turned around then walked on the sidewalk to her house. Without knowing that IVE's watching her.

" U think we should??? " Gaeul asked.

" Yea, let's follow her " Rei exclaimed.

They all secretly got out of the vehicle and quietly tiptoed behind Y/N. As the tomboy reached to her house, she unlocked the door and went inside.

Meanwhile, IVE was hiding in the bushes and spying on the younger's house. They all smirked for victory then quickly scattered before anyone suspected them.

We all know where u live now, baby. Haha. Gaeul thought.