ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10: ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ sᴘʀᴇᴇ

Back to the main character's POV.
School time was over and a tired Y/N was walking towards her locker like a walking dead. She massaged her face then opened her locker.

Hyein was the first to notice the tired look on her face since she was right beside her. She walked closer to the younger then cupped her cheeks.

" Y/N-ah, are you alright?? Your face looks pale. No offense " Hyein said in worried.

" Hm, none taken. And yea, I'm all good. Just very, very, very exhausted by Math and Science class. Thank god the weekend is near " Y/N groaned in relief as she pulled Hyein's hands away gently and stretched her back.

" Holy shit, that feels better " Y/N scratched her back then shoved everything inside her locker.

As she turned around, she was pinned to her locker harshly which made Y/N pissed by the pain in her back. Y/N looked at an unknown girl with a glare but she didn't give a reaction.

" Listen to me, brat. If you get anywhere close to my ladies, you won't have any bones left in your deadass body. Clear?!! " the stranger said, pointing one of her long nail at Y/N's throat.

The younger blinked her eyes but didn't give her reaction. Hyein witnessed the scene so she barged in then pushed the girl away from Y/N aggressively.

" Yah!! Mind your own business, Jina!!! " Hyein yelled angrily.

" Hehe, this is my business. Now, fuck off " Jina turned to Y/N.

" And you!!! Better watch out, otherwise you know what I'm about to do to you in the restroom " Jina smirked.

" You wanna fuck a 16 year old, pedo?? " Y/N gave her a disgusted look.

" Eww, no you deadass brat!! I meant I'll murder you if I have to!! " Jina rolled her eyes.

" Why?? " the younger asked.

" Because I want you nowhere near my ladies!!! " Jina whined like a spoiled brat, receiving weird looks from Hyein and Y/N.

" Ok. First of all, I don't even know you yet. Secondly, I also don't even know who you're referring to " Y/N responded.

" Ugh. You're making this even harder, huh kid. I'm talking about IVE for God's sakes!! " Jina said.

" Oh. Well, you're an obsessive fan, aren't you?? Also, delusional " Y/N glared at Jina then got pinned to her locker again but with more aggressiveness. The younger flinched and hissed from the pain.

" Ugh. Whatever. Just don't get to touchy with them or you won't have any bones. They're MINE!!! " Jina let go of her then left the building.

Y/N fell to the floor after Jina let go of her shoulders. Hyein quickly picked her up then Danielle and the others joined in. Everyone looked at Y/N in worried.

" Are you good?? Is your back good?? " Minji asked.

" Did Jina hurt you anywhere?? " Hanni asked.

" Quick, how many fingers am I holding up?? " Danielle asked, holding up three fingers.

" Hey, let the child breathe first " Haerin rolled her eyes then turned to Y/N.

" So what happened there?? " Haerin asked, looking at Y/N with worried eyes.

" Oh nothing. She just told me that she'll kill me if I ever dared to go near IVE " Y/N shrugged then rolled her eyes.

" Oh that again. Pfft " Minji scoffed.

" But whatever you do, Y/N-ah. Just listen to what she told you to " Danielle said with a worried expression.

" What?? Why?? Did she really meant that she would kill me?? " Y/N asked.