ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8: ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ sᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ

An hour and some minutes had passed by, an audience of people came out of the cinema, complaining or complimenting about the movie. With IVE walked out to the streets, chattering about scenes of the current film.

Just then, the pink hair girl felt a sudden pull on her sleeve. She hung her head a bit low and saw the younger who's very timid at the moment.

" Btw, thanks for saving me from that sl*t, unnie " Y/N looked at the older, trying to make eye contact without any awkward tensions roaming around.

The older chuckled as she thought that the way Y/N trying not to freak out was incredibly adorable. She ruffled her hair a bit then put on a smile.

" Anything for you, baby " Rei said.

When the tomboy heard that word ' baby ', her inside was already out of control. New feelings began exploding everywhere, including her cheeks.

A tint of red was very vibrant on Y/N's cheeks. Rei noticed them then smirked with satisfaction. She slowly leaned in closer to Y/N's face as she wanted to tease even more.

But, before Y/N could even react, a loud voice was heard which made Rei stopped and groaned in annoyance.

" Yah, you two!! Hurry up!! It's already late!! "

Their heads turned sharply to Gaeul who's crossing her arms and tapping her foot impatiently. Rei rolled her eyes then took the younger's hand.

" Yea, yea. We're coming " the pink hair girl responded.

As for the younger, she still couldn't let go of the feeling of being flustered since her hands was captured by Rei's.

In her head said, Don't react. Don't react. Just because she's holding your hand. But the heart said the complete opposite of that.

Damn, am I gay now??  Y/N thought.

_______________

" Byee Y/N!! "

" See ya!! "

" Hope we can do this again!! "

" Ok, ok that's enough " Yujin fake scolding the maknae line.

" Goodnight, Y/Nnie " Gaeul said.

" Yea, Night " Y/N replied lazily.

The tomboy let out a yawn then walked to her house, without realizing that the girls already had their cameras on her again. After Y/N stepped into her house, they all completely surrounded the house from outside.

Except for thee unnie line, they were just chilling in the vehicle. As for the rest who were already at the back of the house, Wonyoung quickly boosted Leeseo up a tree first, then Liz.

After their turns were over, Wonyoung climbed up the tree with her mobile in her pocket. As she made it to the branches, Wonyoung saw that one of the windows had shown some lights and a girl.

She tapped Liz's and Leeseo's shoulders, gaining their attention to the window. She pointed at the window so they could see.

Their eyes averted there then they both smirked. All of them slowly took out their cameras and pointed them to the girl, Y/N.

______________

As for the tomboy who had just entered her room, she turned on her fairy lights then took out her mobile to text someone.

You:
Hey, butt face hyung..
When r u comin home??

" Hm, butt face. Nice Y/N " she said to herself.