ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ

As Y/N was done eating her kimbap that her hyung made, she heard a voice had called her so she tilted her head and saw Haerin nudged her head to signalled the youngest that they're leaving.

Y/N got up and NewJeans started walking out of the cafeteria with her. While they were leaving, one of them, Y/N was being stared by IVE. The girls had watched the younger very closely and their jaws dropped in shock.

Indeed the oldest was right, they've never seen a girl this handsome in ages or like ever. Rei gulped down her saliva then put her hands up.

" Hello, my name is Chicken Nuggets " she said, but her eyes never left Y/N. So, neither did the other's but Gaeul had her ears ready before Rei admitted her loss in their small bet.

" Hah, that's better " the oldest said, forming a smirk on her lips.

Leeseo turned around to look at Gaeul with her eyes widened. " Unnie, No wonder you were being a drama queen not so long ago! " she said in a loud whisper.

" Yea, she's so damn fine. Now, I wonder if she's a babygirl type or not " Yujin said, looking up the ceiling and doing a thinking pose.

" Not to mention that she's also the tomboy type as well " Liz said with a grin.

" Aish, she just look like my dream girl and guy all in one " Wonyoung said then placed her chin on her palm.

" Well, damn. I wish I have time to snapped a pic of her but she just looks sooo hot if you know what I mean " Rei said, forming a smirk with Gaeul.

Yujin glared at the Chicken Nuggets, Rei and the squirrel-like girl with deadly eyes. She smacked their heads then received a pain hiss from them.

They both caressed the back of their heads and then Wonyoung begun to speak again. " Aish, she's so my dream girl " she said as she looked up and begun daydreaming.

Leeseo sighed and begun to do the same. " Me too " she said.

" Me three " Liz said.

" I believe that we can all agree that she's our girlfriend material, can't we " Yujin said in a teasing way.

The maknae line turned their attention to her then that's when their faces started to glow a red tint. They looked away immediately which made the unnie line chuckled.

The bell rang and students were marching out of the cafeteria. I'VE got up from their seats then Gaeul got hit with an idea.

" Yah, how about we meet her after school?? You know creating a bond " Gaeul said with a cheeky face.

" That could work. Leeseo-yah, can you invite her for us?? I mean I who knows, she could be in your grade " the puppy-like leader said.

" On It " the maknae said. Then, she ran to her next class before Yujin could even say a word.

" Alright then. See y'all later " Yujin waved at the 04s line. Gaeul did the same then they all walked to their own paths.

_____________

At 10:33 after lunch, Leeseo rushed into her class and leaning at the doorway while panting like crazy. She saw students talking, laughing, jumping and no sign of teachers so it's a safe zone for her.

As she scanned the room, trying to fine with there's a sight of a girl with short hair and a headphone. Once she was done, she spotted Y/N, wearing her headphone and closed her eyes.

With that, Leeseo quickly stood up straight, tidying her hair and took a deep breath. After that, she marched to an empty seat next to the tomboy.

She flopped her bag on the floor gently and turned towards Y/N. She took a close look at the girl's visual and she was right before. Y/N was the most handsome-looking girl she's ever saw. I mean there's no other words to describe the tomboy.

Out of desperation for the brown girl, she shyly tapped Y/N by the shoulder. Y/N shot her eyes open then took out her headphones. She turned to her right side and saw a cute-looking girl, sitting next to her.

She scanned her from top to bottom. " Can I help you?? " she said, raised her left eyebrow. That's when Leeseo begun to froze like a popsicle stick.

Y/N looked at the girl then waved her hand in front of her face. Soon, she finally realized that the girl was frozen solid. She then started to shake the girl's body.

" Hey "

Y/N snapped her fingers around Leeseo's face.

" Hey!! " she called.

Leeseo flinched and shook her head, making her hair flipping everywhere. The younger then quickly sat further a bit to avoid getting hit by hair.

" I'm hi- I mean I'm fine. Leeseo is my name " she introduced with a charming smile.

The younger nodded then sat back to her recent position. " I'm Y/N " she replied.

" Oh my god, your voice. It's so deep and so a-attractive " Leeseo said, looking away from the younger.

" Um thanks. I guess " Y/N said, facing the front and avoiding eye contact with the older.

Wait. Leeseo?? Where did I hear that name??? Hold on...

Flashback:
After Y/N and Haerin came out of the principal's office, they were walking down the hallway. Then, Y/N got curious so she ask Haerin more about IVE.

" IVE, eh.. Hmm, well there 6 girls and their names were either easy or complicated to remember. So there's Yujin, the leader. Gaeul, the short hair girl. Rei, the pink hair one. And then, the rest are Wonyoung, Liz and Leeseo " Haerin explained.

Y/N's lips formed an O shaped. " So you're telling to me stay away from them?? " she asked again.

" Yea. Like I said before, they're the least suspect of all those missing and murder cases of students " the older said.

" How could you be sure, unnie?? "

Haerin's eyes widened then looked around her surroundings. She leaned to Y/N's ear which confused the younger.

" Don't tell this to anyone but last time, I walked into an alley once and I've saw IVE murdering a student " Haerin whispered.

Y/N's eyes widened, she turned to the older who nodded her head. " Are you for real?? " she asked.

" Yep, I saw the whole thing. Remember you can't tell anyone about that " she said.

Y/N gave her a thumbs up then she tilted her up to see ' 9A '. That's her class. " This is it, see ya unnie " she said, then entered the room.
Flashback End.

Ah, so that's why that name is familiar...... Yea, I'd better behave around them. I don't wanna die young. Y/N thought.

With that, the teacher came in with a fucking smile on her face and placed her books on her desk. Y/N saw how that lady was smiling and she started to get cringed by it.