ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

It was a glorious sunshine morning not so long ago because it's Friday. Tomorrow's gonna be a free day for students and families.

Except for tonight because Y/N had already had plans that she's not looking forward to.

Anyways, Y/N was already in school, banging her head on her locker continuously. Until, Haerin saw and stopped her immediately.

" Yah, yah!! I know you're tired of school but just wait for a few hours then enjoy your free day " Haerin said, smiling a bit.

" Urgh "

______________

After school time was over, the younger yawned as loud as she could. But what's the harm, nobody could hear her since there was only voices buzzing around the hallway.

With that, the tomboy walked to her bike then starting it up. A small sticky note on her bike had caught her attention immediately.

She took it then started mumbling since she was a bit tired from all the quizes she had taken.

Hi, Y/Nnie!! Hope you don't mind us calling you that. Anyways, can't wait to see you tonight ;). PS- We're picking you up at 6.
Love,
IVE

Y/N let out a cold chuckle then crumbled up the note. Once her hands were on the handles, her legs stepped on the pedals and away she goes.

_______________

" Ah, my homework. Completed. Permission to lay on bed, watching random TikTok videos " the younger got up from her chair then slammed her body on her soft sheets.

" Permission granted "

Y/N took out her then started scrolling on TikTok. As she kept on scrolling down, there was a knock on her bedroom door.

She rolled her eyes then got up again lazily. She grabbed the knob then opened the door widely to glare at the person in front of her.

To a not so surprise conclusion, it was Taehyun who's awkwardly smiling at the girl.

" Hey, umm you have any plans later?? " he asked.

" Yea. So?? "

" Oh great. So you can keep yourself from destroying my kitchen like the last time " he smiled.

" Ok, that was one time "

" One time is all it takes, little one. Also, since when you got other plans?? You have friends already?? "

" Yea, am I not allow?? Wait, are you going somewhere?? " Y/N asked.

" Well....Yea, I am. I'm supposed to have dinner with Beomgyu and his parents tonight " the male scratched his nape.

" Mhm, fine. Have fun on your double date " Y/N slammed the door shut before the older male could even speak.

" O..k then " Taehyun said. Then, he walked away from the younger's room like nothing happened just now.

_______________

It was already almost six o'clock and Yujin and Gaeul were waiting impatiently at the front door. While the others waiting in the car, scrolling on Instagram and drooling over all of Y/N's posts.

The door opened, revealing the short hair younger. The unnies glanced at her and was impressed by her outfit.

They both found the girl very attractive, wearing a plain white shirt with black cardigan and a pair of light brown trousers.