.02

ZWEI.

"I CAN'T STOP THINKING about him." [Y/N] complained into her pillow.
Tracey looked at her, throwing a piece of popcorn at her as she had her 4th breakdown of the week. He couldn't blame her for being so caught up on their ex-guitarist, the two having known each other since middle school and dated since high school.

That makes 5 years together, a year since he left, since he changed.
Then again, Tracey always praised her young age, constantly telling her to enjoy being 19 before she truly aged.
He was only a year older, still he was enjoying his 20's like he was dying tomorrow, both he and Kole.

"Shut up and watch the movie," Tracey yawned, focusing his attention back on the screen, "We gotta find you a boyfriend to get your mind off of that trash ex."
[Y/N] looked at him, sighing heavily and laying down on the couch, she began to watch the T.V. too.

"What about him?" Tracey chimed, the guy on the T.V being broadcasted by MTV. He was another celebrity, the channel announcing his band's nomination for the MTV music video awards.

"Isn't that Linkin Park?"

"Oh."

The next band was nominated, four boys all complete opposites.
"What about him?" Tracey repeated, his mouth stuffed with popcorn. "Tom Kaulitz."
[Y/N] looked closely at the T.V., he was attractive.

"He reminds me of you." The singer muttered.
Tracey looked at her, "He's white." He noted, "Our dreads aren't even similar."

"I didn't say you looked alike." [Y/N] replied, laughing lightly.
"Whatever, what about him?" Tracey suggested, the next boy on the screen smiling at the camera. "Georg Listing?"

"He's cute." [Y/N] said, but then stuffing her face into her pillow, "None of them are the one."

"Well, it doesn't have to be someone famous," Tracey replied, "Go out for once and meet someone."
[Y/N] shook her head.

"What about him? Hey, you're missing the rest of them." Tracey shook her shoulder.

Silence.

"[Y/N], you can't be obsessed over Rowan forever. He's an asshole." Tracey added, "I don't care if you don't wanna date again, just forget about him."
The singer sat up, "Easier said than done." She replied, pulling a blanket over her as she wrapped herself tightly.

It was silent for a while, Tracey almost dozing off before the shower upstairs turned on, Kole's extremely loud and.. unpleasant singing followed.
Tracey was startled awake, taking Kole's 2A.M. shower as a sign he go to bed.

Turning off the T.V., he picked up the dishes on the coffee table before leaving.
He spared [Y/N] a look, completely knocked out on the couch and wrapped in a blanket.

Getting her to get over Rowan after a year wasn't making any progress, though he hoped the upcoming events would at least distract her.
Truly, he cared about her, the three all cared about each other for that matter — However despite [Y/N]'s stubbornness, he wouldn't let that poor girl dwell on her shitty ex boyfriend any longer.

He had to get that hopeless romantic a boyfriend.