PROLOGUE

Becky's POV

WHAT IS HISTORY?

HOW IS IT CREATED? 

HOW DO PEOPLE MAKE IT?

DID THEY REALLY?

Because I think mine is about to start.

8TH  OF JUNE 

Rangsit University is a private university in Pathum Thani, Thailand, focusing mainly on music, design, Information technology, and public health including independent professions. 

RSU is fully accredited by the Thai government's Commission on Higher Education of the Ministry of Education, but that's not the reason why I am here. 

In fact, I don't even go here. But I had to visit due to a mission. A very special one.

Freen Sarocha Chankimha —the eldest daughter of the current King of Thailand, practically a Princess and was ought to take her father's throne 7 months ago made history when she eloped to marry the famous rapper and Presidential Candidate Marco Maurer — older brother of the famous Thai Actor Mario Maurer. 

She is indeed one of the most powerful women in the world today.

But people couldn't stop speculating about her real intentions especially after her husband Maurer became President ; whether she really married for love or just a way to expand the power of monarchs in the country. 

It's been 5 months since Maurer sat down as the President of Thailand and so far, there are no signs of advantages for the monarchs as what most people implied. 

The constitution is still strict in limiting Monarch Powers, by which maintained their authority only in Armed Forces. 

In just a short period of time Maurer started multiple mega-infrastructure projects and sustainable livelihood programs, climate modification and regulation, higher quality education and technological advancement not just in their National Capital but mostly in rural areas for better and faster transportation of goods and services and for more employment opportunities with the assistance of global organizations such as UNICEF and World Bank just as he promised.

Now for the elephant in the room, Same-sex marriage.

As a recap, President Maurer was the only candidate who was in favor for its legalization by which was one of the incentives that made people vote for him alongside with his campaign in terms of deducting Congressional Allowance.

"Legalization will be in a month." He said in a Bangkok Network Interview and is now in the headlines of every news platform.

UNTIL

My Agency Boss called me on the phone to come to his office one afternoon in the middle of my coffee break tsk.

And there I found President Maurer.

"Well, speaking of the uhm--"

"Anyway, Mr. President, I would like you to meet Miss Rebecca Armstrong. Our top Private Investigator." My Boss Sir Baron introduced.

"Of course. If I'm not mistaken, you're the daughter of the Tech-Tycoon Mr. Robin Armstr--" President Maurer recognized.

"No. Never heard of him." I instantly said.

"Lil' father-daughter fight." Sir Baron whispered to the President, but enough for me to hear.

Eyes rolled tsk