Chapter 9

Freen's POV

The bustling ambiance of the table faded behind me as I left hastily, Neko's message echoing in my thoughts. Rushing into my suite, a hidden door beckoned, leading to a space known only to us. Placing down the airpods, I disconnected from the outside world, immersing myself in our covert connection.

"Why did you make me do that?" My words were a mix of irritation and tenderness, reflecting our intricate bond.

A soft response carried reassurance and urgency. 

"I guided you, suggesting the words."

Frustration and understanding wrestled within me. 

"You can't control my emotions, Neko. It's unfair."

Neko's voice held a blend of tenderness and resolve. 

"Time slips away, Freen. I want your happiness, even if it's without me. Maybe connecting with her will broaden your horizons."

Emotions tangled within me. 

"I care about you, but this isn't the way."

A sigh of acceptance, her eyes a mirror of our complex connection. 

"I understand, Freen. But venturing into the unknown can reveal unexpected paths."

A charged pause hung between us. 

"My feelings for you are genuine." I confessed, laying bare my vulnerability. 

Neko's gaze remained unyielding. 

"Stay cautious. Her suspicion grows, risking everything."

I acknowledged the danger. 

"I sensed it from the start."

Neko's intensity heightened. 

"Be watchful, Freen. Her pursuit threatens us."

"I know the risks." I affirmed resolutely. 

"But why push me towards her?"

Neko's focus sharpened. 

"Perhaps you'll find an unforeseen connection, a bond beyond our plan."

Doubt laced my voice. 

"Neko, that's wishful thinking. Our plan is everything."

Neko's tone softened, desperation seeping in. 

"Still, hope for an alternative. A life free from our confines."

Frustration brewed. 

"Time isn't on our side. Don't talk as if I have a choice."

Tears glistened in Neko's eyes. 

"Your happiness matters, even without me. Discover untainted love."

Unspoken understanding enveloped us. 

"I can't promise that." I admitted, my voice heavy with emotions. 

"But my loyalty remains."

In the hushed room, our connection held an intensity that transcended words, urging us to confront our truths and navigate the enigmatic path ahead. Amidst emotions and uncertainty, our loyalty endured, shadowed by the complexities of our clandestine relationship.

..

Becky's POV

Lost in the depths of our conversation, Janella and I shared our experiences of growing up in the shadow of our famous parents. The weight of expectations and the struggle to carve our own paths resonated deeply. Vulnerability threaded our words together, forming an unspoken bond.