38

Abba palmed his face and sighed. "Aish..." He wasn't able to complete her name when she banged her fist on the table between them and cut him off.

"Do you know what? I dare you to call me Aisha once again and I promise you by the time today ends, you won't recognize your filthy face. Get out of this table!" She demanded, pointing at the table far away from her.

The waited came and dropped Aba his order before he courtly bowed at Humaira. "Humaira, I get it. You change your name because of me?" His voice dropped low, seeing how she was acting as if she didn't know him. It pained and unnerved him and also made him angry. If not for the fact that he was trying to lure her back home so he could be free from Mama's wrath, Abba would've long brought his belt out. He knew the moment she saw that she would be back to the normal Aisha he knew.

Humaira looked squarely at him and scoffed. "You're the most stupid man I've ever come across in my life. Do you think I changed my name because of you? Who the hell do you think you are then? Who are you to me in my life? You can't even be privileged to be my bodyguard. Get lost before I make you vanish from this world."

Abba had never felt this infuriated all his life. How dare Aisha?! He didn't know she was so good at concealing herself and living an entire different life but today. He banged his fist on the table and before he took his hand off the table she had slapped him on both his cheeks. "How dare you bang your fist on the table I Humaira is sitting on?!" She was standing on her two feet now, looking nothing but her usual cold and dangerous self.

He looked taken aback with both his palms on his cheeks, Aisha slapped him? He slid off his belt from his waist and was about to land it on her body when huge muscular arms held him from his back and he was taken inches away from her. Humaira took the glass from which she sipped her drink and poured all the contents on his face. She straightened her body and looked at him.

"How dare you to even think of touching me with a belt? That's what I do to guys like you. Irresponsible and donkeys just like yourself." She turned to look at one of her guards, "Get me my belt from the car, I'll have to teach this guy a lesson." The man she ordered hurried to her car and ran back holding her expensive leather belt in his hand.

He handed her the belt and Abba stood there watching to see if Aisha was going to beat him. Was this her way of avenging what he did to her. He got tired of trying to get out of the men hold and stood their motionless, unable to look at the eyes staring at him. There were a lot of people in the restaurant, and Aisha didn't seem to care about the people when she lifted her belt and he felt a stroke across his back. That stung.

Abba looked up with a pained expression his face and he spoke in between the merciless strokes of Humair's belt. "Aisha, I'm your husband, how dare you have guards holding me and beat me? If you..." The most painful stroke landed on his back and he felt it in his heart.

Humaira stood straight and flashed him the most disgusted look ever. "You called me Aisha, again. And you dare say you're my husband?" She laughed humorlessly and took a few steps back. She looked at the two huge men holding Abba and spoke, "Guys, keep smashing his face on this floor until his mouth bleed." And before she closed her mouth, Abba felt as his face painfully got in contact with the floor. And just like Humaira said, they didn't stop until his lips bled and he had bruises all over his face.

She walked over them with a satisfying smile plastered on her lips and lifted his face, "Mister, not even in a dream can you dare have me as a wife. Mind where you talk and who you play your dirty games with. Guards, throw him out and he shouldn't set his feet into this hotel ever again." She flung his face away and walked out of the restaurant. She got to her car and entered, sighing. She prayed Daddy wouldn't hear about this. She drove off directly back home and smiled when Ilham came to welcome her.

"Humaira, I got a call from A & H. You're lucky Daddy wasn't around, he would've been the one that picks the call. Why did you..."

Humaira cut Ilham off, "Ilham please, I'm in no mood for your religious preachings. And also, when that person calls again, tell him or her that I'm going to find whoever it is he or she is, and I'll punish him or her in the brutal way possible." She walked to her room not minding the looks Ilham was flashing her. She initially wasn't in the mood, and now that stupid guy spoilt it even more for her.

She laid down on her bed and was silently looking at the ceiling when her phone chirped and she picked the call without even waiting to see who the caller was. "Hey, you shameless bitch." She jerked upright upon hearing Dawoud's voice.

"Dawoud, I'm not in the mood."She tried ending the call when she heard Habeeba's voice beside him.

"You're not in the mood because you aren't together with your powerful guys, right? You're nothing but a drenched rat when you're all by yourself." Habeeba snickered and Dawoud laughed along with her.

Humaira clenched her fists and unclenched, she closed her eyes and laid back on the bed. This munchkind didn't deserve her venting over them. They were creatures she can have tied down before her in just a blink of her eyes. "Dawoud, Habeeba, don't you dare anger me unless you both want to spend your night on a cold floor and belts all over your bodies. Don't you dare call me again!" And she infuriately ended the call and laid back on her pillow. She heard as Rafiq called her but she denied the call and closed her eyes sleepily. It was a chaotic mind.

Hehehehe