Chapter 20.

Hey guys!!

Enjoy reading.

********

The sound of the slow footsteps echoed throughout the hallway followed by the whistling sound. His hands were inside the pocket of his black pants as the man cladded in a custom-made black suit from Armani with a white shirt underneath approached the closed door of the room where the embodiment of his desire was staying.

Alastair twisted the knob after inserting the black key card and the door was opened soundlessly as he stepped inside with the hues of victory swirling in his eyes. He looked around the dimly lit room, the candles were almost half burnt out. And his eyes finally settled on the vixen that laid on the couch with the silky red robe against her skin, covering her body from his lustful thoughts.

The red colour of the satin robe brought him back to the memory of her arriving in the event a few hours ago. He had watched as she entered, dressed in a colour of desire and sin. The bloodied red against her flawless white skin knocked the breath out his lungs as he for a moment forgot to intake the oxygen.

She looked heavenly gorgeous in the dress he had picked for her. Her swan-like unmarked neck and the sharp collar bone seemed to call out for him. Her small breast slightly bounced as she walked with the heels. He felt an itch in his palm when his eyes travelled down to her tiny waist as he wanted to embrace her in his arms and the itch only seemed to worsen when he noticed the high slit that daringly displayed her slim leg and Alastair groaned with the need to caress her thighs softly.

He was right behind her at a safer distance and it felt right to him to praise her before her husband because it was him who had done an exceptional job in selecting a dress that could bring out the amorous look hidden behind her boring and plain clothes.

Alastair's lips twitched in a smirk with contentment as the woman who glared at him for giving her a compliment was inside her room, sleeping in his couch wearing the lingerie he had sent for her underneath the red robe. Things were exactly going his way and Lily was literally in his palm and that thought only made him smile in victory.

He took a step forward, intending to go near her and have a closer look at the woman who was at his mercy but stopped as his phone vibrated. He pulled out the device from his pocket and the screen glowed, displaying the text messages Sarah had sent him.

"I am outside your room. Your guard is not letting me in, please come out." His mood turned sour as he read the texts and almost immediately turned around to leave.

Upon opening the door, he found his guards on high alert while Sarah was standing a few feet away. He did not say anything and marched towards the woman who disturbed him from savoring the feeling of victory and grabbed her by the neck as he pushed her against the nearby wall.

Startled by his unexpected move, Sarah had not time to do anything in her defence except for letting out a whimper of pain when her back roughly collided with a wall, "What the fuck is it about?" Alastair growled in anger as she kept slapping his hand to release herself from his grip.

"I t-tried to convince Easton to stay with me for the night but he refused." She moaned as his grip tightened around her neck, "H-He is insisting to come to Lily."

Alastair closed his eyes and inhaled a deep breath, trying hard to control himself from choking the woman in his hold to death. "Do you think of me as a fool that you believe I would buy that silly excuse of yours?" he muttered with a menacing hint in his voice and he opened his eyes to glare at her.

Sarah shivered feeling his hateful gaze on her and she shook her head in negative. "I-I am not ly-" Sarah's words were interrupted by the loud whimper that came out of her mouth when Alastair suddenly punched the wall right beside her head.