Sequel

This is the sequel of My Beyond the end.
Eight years after the birth of Luke and Lee Ann
Brenda was brushing Blanca's hair. The two of them looked at each other in the mirror. The mother behind the daughter. Crow hair softened under Brenda's care. On the bed her best friend Emma. Blonde, big blue eyes, daughter of conservative and divorced doctors. Emma spent as much time as possible with the McKays and Blanca. She liked that familiar and unconventional climate but still extremely linked in its soul.
"What time do they arrive?" Blanca asked.
"Mmhh.." Brenda replied, "they should be here soon."
"Is Nate coming too?" Emma asked with a grimace of dislike.
Brenda turned to Emma "don't you like him?"
"No, no," Emma replied, listlessly browsing a magazine, "he's Samuel's best friend, we're all a group... i don't Know ."
"She doesn't like him because he snubs her and doesn't give in to her power," Blanca joked.
"This is not true," Emma replied annoyed.
"Isn't it true that you don't like him or isn't it that he snubs you?" Blanca asked mischievously.
Emma smiled but didn't answer.
Blanca was sixteen years old and twins Luke and Lee Ann eight.
Time had passed quickly and had knotted the wires of that family, wires that for a long time had remained loose from the kilometer distance between Los Angeles, Washington, Minneapolis and London.
McKay's new home in Malibu was perfect for spending a few weeks together. Brandon, Kelly and the boys were joining them, Jim and Cindy were already there, in the garden watching in sight the twins playing with the water pipe and splashing grandfather Jim. His father was totally different from when he was retired and especially with his grandchildren. Another man.
Probably Luke and Lee Ann brought them back in time when they had to take full-time care of Brenda and Brandon, and saying that Brenda's twins were in reverse Lee Ann was totally senseful, very good grades at school, Luke instead was independent but sweetened his mother and father's heart with a snap of fingers.
"Hey babe" Dylan looked out at that dripping moment in his surf suit. The two kissed deeply under Blanca's eyes, accustomed to the effusions between the two. Blanca saw them indestructible, they spent a lot of time together, they did a lot of things, it seemed like they couldn't separate from each other. Her mother had told her about their story, something, not everything, she knew the recent story more than anything else, yet she was intrigued about it. How does such a love come about? Where does it flow? What difficulties do you encounter?
Blanca was also in love, she had been in love for a long time and would have liked to talk to them own about it, but she couldn't talk to anyone about that impossible love, and she would have loved to make it a matter of confidence with her mother.
"Hi Dad," she smiled.
"Hi love" Dylan pulled out his wonderful smile for his daughter.
There was no blood link between them and yet over time a superior, more intense one had been created.
"Dylan, are they coming why aren't you going to change? You're dripping the parquet, you're really undisciplined," Brenda smiled.
"Yes, it's true," he smiled, "I'm always a bad boy."
Blanca and Emma rolled their eyes, that cheesyness rolled something inside their teenage souls.
Brenda looked out of Blanca's room and saw Brandon's Suv enter the driveway.
"They are here," Brenda said happily.
The Walsh plus Nates came down loudly from their suv. Brenda immediately looked at Grace, who was now almost ten years old and a resemblance to her mother that scared Brenda. She felt like she was seeing Kelly again but The spirit of her looked more like her father and that led her to get along especially with Lee Ann.
Samuel and Nate came down shortly after.
If you hadn't known the complicated story of Samuel's fatherhood years earlier, at sixteen there was no doubt that Samuel was Brandon's son, he was identical, he seemed to see him again, but Samuel more muscular. He was honestly as gorgeous as Nate, dark and expressive eyes, brown hair. Together they were in the West Bev football team. They were like brothers, one covered the blind side of the other. One was looking at each other's back.
Dylan and Brandon were almost in love with them, with a male love and that brotherhood that the two knew very well.
In the evening they lit the bonfire on the beach.
Grace and Lee Ann sat together reading a mystery book. Luke and Jim shared their passion for the marble track under Cindy's attentive and amused gaze.
Nate, Blanca, Samuel and Emma had walked away for a walk o. The beach. Teen stuff, talk about this or that, plan things for the third year of high school, and see each other at Peach. The story that was repeating itself all the time.
Brandon and Kelly and Dylan and Brenda were hugged in front of the bonfire. Snuggled up with each other.
"What plans do you have for this summer?" Brandon asked.
"Really now that the twins grew up we would love to travel a little. Maybe take them to Europe but Blanca doesn't seem to want to hear about moving away from here and her friends, I mean it's only a few weeks" laughed Dylan "we're in the negotiation phase"
"I think there's someone who interests her," Brenda said softly, "but she doesn't want to say who, maybe Samuel and Nate could spit on the bone"
"Why not Emma?She certainly knows" Kelly asked.
"She doesn't spit anything, I've already tried," Brenda replied with a laugh.
The two then look at their daughters Grace and Lee Ann.
"We could untied them," they said maliciously.
"We can try"
"And what are your plans?" Brenda turned to her brother and her sister-in-law.
"I'll have to work almost all summer," Brandon said, holding Kelly to himself, because the matter had been a reason for arguing between the two, "Samuel wants to walk around here with friends, and Grace wants to do some summer camp. Maybe we'll take a cabin at the beach and then in September we'll take a trip"
"When do courses at California University start in September?"
Brandon smiled at Kelly and kissed her "end of August?" He said in a funny way that made Kelly laugh that she came back to snuggle up to him.
"End of August is a good idea, even mid-August because I'll be able to convince you," she said, winking at Brenda and pushing her body against Brandon's.
"I think so," he replied as he felt her desire rise.
Emma and Nate were sitting next to each other. The McKay bonfire was visible a hundred meters away, just to keep them under control in case they approached.
"I can't believe they put us to make the guardians ," Emma snorted.
Nate laughed "c'on Emma, they're our friends, plus we're in Malibu for weeks for free"
"You're always practical Nate"
"I take it more easily than you do"
Emma looked around "I just hope they come back soon, if they come looking for us as we explain it to them, and honestly sooner or later they will have to deal with this thing"
"Who says that?"
Emma watched Nate with intrigued eyes "they are cousins"
"They're not really cousins"
"Well they are. Her mother and his father are twins."
"But they are not really"
Emma turned her head to look at the ocean "this story won't bring anything good."
"Why do I feel a trace of jealousy?"
"I'm not jealous," Emma repeated.
"As you say," Nate replied.
"What about you?"
'What?" Said Nate Embarrassed.
"Ah let's say you gave it up you don't even remember who she is"
"What are you talking about?"
Emma looked at him with a curious look "I'm talking about Patricia"
"Ah" Nate laughed looking at his feet immersed in the sand "I can't find a right one for me"
Emma looked at him almost tenderly "welcome to the club".
They laughed together.
Samuel and Blanca were a little further behind, hidden from the darkness. Samuel frantically touched Blanca's body. He had been in love with her for a lifetime. Since he first saw her in Ecuador. He had tried to pretend that this was not right, mainly because growing up they had imposed on him to be cousins, he had to be like her brother, and instead he couldn't. He seemed to go crazy when he saw her, that easy proximity due to the fact that families were dating had made that descent an abyss. He loved Blanca, he knew it was like that. He had understood it and she knew it too.
It was a suffering that love forbidden by anyone, that no one would accept but that Samuel could not stop.
Blanca wasn't like Lee Ann who was in fact his cousin, Blanca was a form of white flesh and heart that lived in his thoughts and he couldn't tell anyone. The only ones who had revealed it to were Nate and Emma.
They couldn't help each other at school, they couldn't do anything different from what two brothers would do. Yet Blanca and Samuel were pushed even closer by that love discovered by chance, one evening, while studying history in Blanca's room.
If they were told it was a mistake and it was wrong. Very wrong. But they couldn't stop it. Keeping everything hidden made things even more exciting.
It was not abnormal for Samuel to pick up Blanca at home, for them to go to school together.
It was terrible to kiss hidden from anyone's gaze.
"I think we have to go," Blanca said, detaching from his lips and out of breath. "Nate and Emma will wonder what happened to us."
"Let them wait," he insisted, taken with excitement.
But Blanca took a step back by getting out of his grip.
"It's all wrong Sam"
He looked at her with his clear, very hard eyes.
"What are you talking about Blanca?"
"I don't know" Blanca looked at him with a veil of sadness "let's go to the others," she said sadly.
She walked towards Nate and Emma, went to sit next to them.
"Samuel?" Emma asked....
"Now he is coming," Blanca replied in a subtle voice.
Nate's eyes looked at her without saying a word, Blanca felt his eyes on her and turned to look at him.
He smiled and said nothing.
"Do we want to go back? " Blanca asked as Samuel approached.
She tried to avoid Samuel's gaze but knew he was behind her. Blanca advanced before him.
Emma looked at Samuel "are you okay?" She asked him.
"Let's say yes" Samuel stared at Blanca walking alongside Nate, the two walked away together.
Emma looked at Samuel, it was an unattractable situation for them at only 16.
"Maybe you should really let her go," Emma said still close to him.
"I can't do it," Samuel looked down.
"You've never even tried," Emma replied, sighing, "let's go, come on.." she smiled at him to encourage him to start walking, "long weeks are waiting for us."
"Yeah.." sighed Samuel.
They all came back near the fire.
Brandon and Dylan asked the boys about training. Dylan had never been a sportsman but he really liked to share This chat with Nate and Samuel and Brandon of course.
Dylan was a new man, changed, in love. He had his own family that he fed from its roots. Every now and then Samuel looked up to watch Blanca busy with Aunt Brenda, Emma and her mother chatting. The fire lit up her white flesh. That sweet smile.
It was a nightmare. She noticed Emma's gaze on him, crossed for a few seconds and then separated.
Nate passed his eyes from Samuel to Blanca. He was watching her too. And it was the most secret secret of Samuel's.