27 - Pancakes

Half-asleep, I hear someone banging on the bedroom door

Now fully awake, I try to prop myself up on my elbow, but Sleepy, here, is draped over me. My elbow lands on his shoulder instead.

"Get your asses up before the pancakes turn cold!" I think River yells from the other side of the door.

Levi groans, letting me know he's awake. "Alia?"

"Yeah?" I brush a dark lock of hair out of his face.

How is it so freaking soft? And how come my hair hasn't gotten any softer? I've been using his conditioner, what the heck

"Can you get him to shut the fuck up?"

The banging pauses for a second. "I heard that."

I giggle, attempting to remove Levi's heavy limbs from mine.

To my greatest joy, I notice a small pink foot underneath Levi when I manage to shift him the slightest bit.

I knew he would end up liking the piggy!

When I fail to get Levi off me, I throw an annoyed look at him, and he rolls his eyes, pulls my face to his, kisses my lips, and rolls off of me with an irritated grumble.

Little dazzled—and embarrassed about whatever morning breath of mine he just got a good gulp of—I follow him to the door. He opens it to reveal River about to pound on it again.

River smiles innocently at Levi's I'm-going-to-kill-you glare. "Pancakes are ready!"

"Ooo," I lick my lips. "Yum."

I walk past them, making my way to the stairs. Behind me, I hear River suggest to Levi, "Let's not butter them up and chuck them at anyone this time, yeah?"

The kitchen enters my view, and there stands Fisher, a pink apron tied to his front. "Smells good!" I compliment.

He flips a golden-brown pancake on a large skillet. "Thanks, it's a special recipe. We call them: orgasm cakes."

Levi strolls into the kitchen. "You," he cuts in, "You fuckin' call them orgasm cakes."

Maxen enters the kitchen, along with Nicolas and Frannie. River glides around them, announcing, "Everybody's up for some orgasm cakes!"

"Bloody hell, stop calling them that," Frannie complains, wearing a silk pajama set.

I look down at my pajamas: fuzzy pink shorts and a Scooby Doo shirt. I internally frown. Well, that's not attractive.

I sense Levi's presence behind me, and feel his lips press against my shoulder. "I can buy you silk, but you don't need it to look beautiful," he tells me, his voice all sexy and stuff.

"Yeah, yeah," I say, but I blush. "Thanks, grumps." I tease with a smile, turning to boop his nose. He narrows his eyes. "Did you guys sleep here last night?" I ask the others.