𝗦𝗨𝗡 & 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡

- 𝗦𝗨𝗡 & 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡
“The sun shed tears, hoping to see the moon once again …”

Where Hyeori crosses the line for the first time.

CAST!

KANG HYEORI
"He just wanted them to apologize to me, and I'm going to make them apologize for taking him away from me."

AHN SOOHO
"I said I was going to accompany you in all your goals, I promised it, and I'm going to keep do it, my Hyeori . "

⚠:
I want to clarify that English is NOT my first language, so mistakes, misspellings could be a part of this book, please, correct me with kindness if you find some.

This story touches on sensitive topics such as bullying, physical violence and although it is not described in such detail, these topics are mentioned, so discretion is recommended and if you are someone who is not tolerant of these topics, it is recommended not to read.

I clarify that it is NOT my intention to romanticize the violent behaviors that are described in this story, the purpose of this story is to entertain and should be taken as such.

Please avoid offensive comments towards the characters, the author or readers of this work, this space is hate-free so please avoid bad onestratos.

Update: This work was rewritten and edited in 2023.

𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯 © 𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗭𝗡