Alternative Ending

Sooho, please, let's go back home... — The girl followed Sooho, who was pulling her by the hand to enter the gym where Bumseok had summoned him, she knew very well why he had done it, she had told the boy, but apparently he was not going to listen to her. —Damn it, Ahn Sooho.

She complained as she felt her cell phone disappear from her hand, noticing him take it and put it in his pocket, he was going to end it once and for all.

The girl rolled her eyes when she saw the group of other idiots accompanying Bumseok before shifting her gaze to Wooyoung, who smiled mischievously at her before looking at his boyfriend.

— Are you filming a movie or something? Ah, damn sick people, what are you doing? — The boy passed his eyes to the end of the ring, noticing Bumseok's figure. —Where is that idiot Bumseok?

The boy appeared among the others, making Sooho let go of his girlfriend's hand to approach him, the group of boys stood up when they saw Hyeori take a step towards Sooho, stopping her in her mission.

—... Your problem is with me... You didn't have to take it out on my girlfriend, on a girl, are you that cowardly? — Sooho said, looking at Bumseok seriously. —She didn't do anything wrong to you. Do you know what she did? She consider you her friend, and even now, I can swear she could call you her friend after you almost killed her...

The place was silent for a few minutes, making Hyeori feel more hysterical, her hands were shaking, the whole thing was making her chest feel heavier.

— I'm sorry. — Sooho said, making Bumseok look at him in confusion. — If I ever did something that bothered you... I'm sorry, I never did it on purpose.

Hyeori was starting to shake completely, she really wanted the boy to accept his apology, leave and this would all be over, she knew that Wooyoung couldn't beat Sooho, but now she had the group of boys on her side, Sooho was strong, but everything against him... It didn't seem fair to him and she didn't think they knew the definition of a fair fight either.

Hyeori could see the thinnest's expression, feeling that sense of relief as he saw how his brow relaxed, as if his head had processed the whole situation. But Sooho had to keep talking. —Well, I apologized, so you should apologize to Sieun, Youngyi and my Hyeori too. —This one said, still looking at him seriously.

— I don't want to. I have nothing to apologize for.

—You kidnapped, beat and almost made my girlfriend die... You took Youngyi hostage, you made Sieun get hurt because of your stupid acts of cowardice... I think you did something that deserves you to beg on your knees for forgiveness. — Sooho said, his voice becoming deeper as he remembered everything Jeongchang had told him. — Apologize.

— I told you I'm not going to do it.

Sooho nodded, looking to his side before looking back at the boy. — Then, takes a beating until you come to your senses. — With that, the boy gave the first blow, making Hyeori jump in her position, wanting to go and stop him, knowing that she was not going to be able to pass between so many boys in front of her, the anxiety grew more when Wooyoung's voice told called him

—Did you really agree to pay this idiot just to hit me? — Sooho laughed a little, looking at Bumseok, who raised his head from the ground to look at him. — I feel so bad for you. Paying someone else to fix your problems. Do you know who does that? Cowards and your Bumseok... You are a coward through and through. — Sooho saw the boy in the gray sweatshirt with some displeasure, nodding at him before seeing the group of boys surrounding his girlfriend. —Wait a little then, let me warm up.

The girl swallowed hard when she saw how Sooho began to hit each boy who was there, however, her head could only concoct some idea, some excuse to get the boy out of that place, there was nothing, until her eyes pass to Wooyoung, who was taking out his cell phone from his pocket.