CHAPTER 39: INTRUDERS

INSIDE HELENA'S ROOM

*SWISH* *SWISH*

"The princess has been sitting still in that weird position for almost an hour now, I wonder what she's doing this time."

Nora thought in her mind while sweeping the floor. Ever since she started working for the princess, she has experienced many strange things. She remembers the event that happened the day before.

"I still can't wrap my head around how the princess vanished right in front of my eyes. I searched for her for hours and later found her lying on her bed asleep. And I am pretty sure the bed was empty. Or the one time when the princess stepped on broken glass without getting injured or that onetime when–when she kept staring at my breast. For some reason, I felt a strange chill from her stares."

Shivers traveled through Nora's body as she thought of it. But even with all the strange events that keep happening, she would not change the princess she served for any other princess.

Once Nora was done sweeping, she walked in front of the princess, who was still in her strange meditation pose, and bowed her head before saying.

"Your Highness, I am done with my work for the day. I don't know when you would be done, so I'll be taking my leave. Good night princess."

*CREAK*

*BANG* *DOOR CLOSES*

—----------------------------------------

INSIDE HELENA'S UNIVERSE.

"It's been two days since I executed Alpha's plan to mask our presence from that one. Since it hasn't noticed my presence after two days, it means the plan worked.

Now I can focus on observing the changes in my universe..."

Helena traveled through her universe in her spirit form observing every significant change in her universe. She notices something different about it. She felt that the universe was older than it was.

"How did the universe grow so fast? Two days ago, it was just like a newborn, but now..."

Helena closed her eyes as a flood of memories appeared in her mind. She could see what happened in her universe in the last two days. These memories did not feel foreign, instead felt like she had experienced them herself.

Immediately, she knew that this was just one of her undiscovered abilities as the God of her universe.

"I cannot believe that the time ratio between my universe and the real world was that large. Every hour in the real world is a hundred years in my universe. And in just forty-eight hours, four thousand eight hundred years passed."

Helena noticed that even with all that time that passed, the changes in the universe were not major changes that could interest her. Except, for that one galaxy.

While the universe memories entered her mind, she noticed that a part of the universe was different, and that unique part was the galaxy experimented with.

Helena teleported directly to the galaxy with just a thought.

"WOAH!!... is so bright. I guess this is what the sun looks like up close. But something doesn't feel right."

Helena said as she moved closer to the burning red, scorching sun. But, even after literally touching it, she felt nothing. It was like the heat from the sun evaded her.

"I guess even the sun can't hurt a God, huh."

But as Helena glanced around the galaxy, she noticed that there was more than one sun in the galaxy. They were like giant fireballs that lit up the entire entrance of the galaxy, but she noticed that deeper into the galaxy, there was nothing to be seen.