Chapter 31

Lets go penultimate chapter of season 2. Just one more and season two ends and season three starts.

~~

Y/n POV

We are still trying to figure out how we can hear Darius and Sammy. "We still can't hear you! Just start hitting buttons" said Brooklyn. But we know what Tiff and Mitch are going to do, why don't we do something now? "Guys, what's Darius saying now?" asked Ben. I saw that Darius was talking with a sadden face to Sammy then it looked like he was tried to walk away but Sammy pulled him back. Ben went to speak on the mic so they could hear him, "We got your back, Darius! Forget the boat. Mitch and Tiff are going down!" Both looked so surprise to hear Ben, then I remembered they didn't know we we're okay. Then Ben said "Oh right! You didn't know. Yeah. Also, we found the sound button, so we can hear you now. And I defeated Toro." I? He said I.

Did he forget about Bumpy and me helping him fight Toro? I look at Ben and then see Aleem eyeing him for what he said, guess he someone guess that it wasn't just him. Bumpy growls and Ben says "Bumpy also says hi. I think I broke them." Both Darius and Sammy have their mouths wide open in surprise. Yasmina pushes Ben and he looks annoyed and then she says "Yeah Ben and Y/n's alive, we're very happy about it." Brooklyn pushes both of them away and says "Point is we're not going to let you do this alone. We're in." Darius responds to her, "You don't get it. You guys could get to the boat, save yourselves." Yasmina speaks to him, "No, you don't get it. You're one of us." Brooklyn continues it, "And we're not going to let Mitch and Tiff get away with killing dinosaurs."

"I never liked those two anyway" said Kenji. Sammy then screamed, "It's dino-saving time! Camp fam for life!" Yasmina then speaks "Okay now that we've established lifelong camp family status how do we stop them?" Ben suddenly yells "Feed both of them to the Mosasaurus!" We all looked at Ben in shock as he said that. Then he said "Really feels like we're not getting our full use out of the Mosasaurus, huys." Then Brooklyn questions "Wait, if they're going to the watering hole to kill dinosaurs..." Darius finishes "Then we just have to make sure there aren't any dinosaurs there for them to kill! It's time for us to do what we do best." Then Kenji asked "Cause chaos?" "Get stuck in the middle of a lot of angry dinosaurs?" "Defeat Toro again?" "I mean, yeah? Except the last two" said Darius a bit confused.

Darius continues "Brooklyn, you're gonna be our eyes and ears. Kenji and Aleem, grab a bike and pick up me and Sammy. Ben, Y/n and Yaz, get big and loud. I've got a plan."

~Time Skip~

3rd POV

Brooklyn stayed in that room as she looks at all the cameras and pushes buttons and switches. She labels 'Watering Hole' on a map she has on a screen. On another screen she sees Kenji and Aleem running through the underground tunnels. They get to the motorbike and Aleem sits in the front and Kenji behind him as Aleem activates the motorbike. Aleem starts driving it and Kenji yells. Brooklyn names a point on the map 'Aleem, Kenji'. On another screen Y/n, Ben, Yasmina, and Bumpy are running to a garage. Bumpy knocks the door down with her tail. Yasmina gets in a car's driver seat and manages to start the car's engine and laughs happily. Ben found some flashlights and lights his face up as he sticks his tongue out. Y/n giggles at his antics.

On another screen Darius and Sammy are walking and then Aleem and Kenji arrive. Aleem driving and Kenji holding two helmets for them. On another screen Tiff and Mitch are seen walking, Brooklyn names the point on the map 'Mitch, Tiff' and the map also has 'Darius, Sammy' and 'Y/n, Ben, Yaz'. Brooklyn says "Gotcha" as now she knows where Mitch and Tiff are.

Aleem POV

It been a bit hard driving the motorbike since four people are on it and Kenji won't stop moving my arms because he is gripping them in fear. "Can't you go faster?" asked Darius. I responded by saying "Not unless we want one of us to fall. I'm doing my best to balance four people of this bike." Then I accidentally started to swivel and Sammy yelled "Just keep going!" So I just started to go faster with it and hopefully none of us fall of the bike.

3rd POV

On one of the screens Tiff and Mitch getting near to the electrified fence and Mitch says "Fastest way is through." Tiff sees the electricity generator and points at it then Mitch shoots it cutting off the power of the fence. Mitch starts climbing the fence and Tiff smashes the camera with her gun. Brooklyn gasps at what happened and an error appears on the screen. Brooklyn says "No" and switches to another camera to see Aleem and his group pass by it.

Aleem POV

I was driving when suddenly I heard from the speaker  "Guys" and we all gasped as I stopped the motorbike. "Tiff and Mitch are about to get to the watering hole, and Ben, Y/n and Yaz aren't there yet." Darius then asks Brooklyn "How far away is the nearest tunnel to them?" Then she says "Uh... If you go back the way you came a bit, there's a tunnel entrance that would put you in front of them." Darius proceeds to get off the bike and say "Okay, you guys keep going to the watering hole. Meet up with Ben, Y/n and Yaz like we planned. You'll move faster without four kids on one bike. I'll slow Mitch and Tiff down." I was going to say something but Kenji cut me off by saying "Good luck, dino-nerd." I frown, he's putting himself in danger for dinosaurs. I don't even think I would do that for dinosaurs even though I like them. I sigh knowing it still will be hard to balance three people. But I start driving the bike again.

3rd POV

Darius then said "Be careful" and he then ran away as Brooklyn said "Okay, Darius, what's the plan? Darius. Darius!" But he wouldn't respond as he entered the tunnel. Brooklyn then said to him "Oh, you noble dummy, you don't have a plan, do you?" But Darius responded with "Once this is done, get everyone out. Get them home." Brooklyn then yelled "You're still trying to do it alone! Darius!" But he already entered the tunnel and the entrance closed. Brooklyn growls and then says to herself "There's gotta be a way to help, there's gotta be...", then she starts switching between cameras. Brooklyn gasps when she sees a camera showing a door with the label 'E750'. But she ignores it and then sees a gyrosphere. She gets up and starts running towards where the camera was located.

Tiff and Mitch finally arrived to the watering hole and they both chuckle at the sight of many dinosaurs. Mitch gets ready to shoot a parasaurolophus but then looks around and see a blue velociraptor and decides that would be a better trophy. Just as he is about to shoot the velociraptor he hears a familiar voice say "Hey, guys!" He looks in front of him and sees Darius then Darius says "How's the vacation shaping up?" Tiff groans and says "I assumed the T-rex would eat you, but guess she has taste." Then Mitch says "Get out the way, D. Be smart about this. The rest of your friends are dead weight, but you can still get out of here." Darius declines, "No. I'm gonna save them and I'm gonna stop you. Whatever it takes." Both of them starts walking closer to him as Tiff says "Oh, really?"

Suddenly out of no where a gyrosphere runs them over causing them to drop their gun. Darius sees the gun near his feet and kicks it away then says "Nice driving! I--" But he gets cut off by Brooklyn exiting the gyrosphere and yelling "What the heck are you doing!? I though we were a team." Darius responds "I couldn't put you guys in more danger. This is my fault." Brooklyn puts her hands on his shoulders and says "No, Darius. You have been trying to get us home since the Indominous rex broke out. The only thing you're guilty of is keeping us all alive. And I'm sorry it took me this long to say that." Darius then says "No, I'm sorry. You were right to be suspicious of them." Then Tiff's voice said "Hey next time you two wanna have a touching moment, maybe kick the guns a bit further away. We're armed again!" They faced the horrible couple and then they heard something that gave them hope.

"We're armed, too, with friendship" said Darius happily. Then Brooklyn insisted "We are not armed with that." "No, it's like, a cool-guy thing to say" argued Darius. "Dude, it's so isn't" said Brooklyn, "Agree to disagree?" asked Darius. Then a horn honking was heard in the distance. Tiff and Mitch gasp and a motorbike is heard approaching. Brooklyn puts her arm on Darius's shoulder as he crosses his arms and she says "What my cornball friend here was trying to say is that you may be armed but there's eight of us, two of you. And most importantly.." Darius continues it by saying "We were just stalling."