Chapter 2

Y/N POV

I was at a dock with Aleem and five other teens that git chosen for this trip. I still can't believe Aleem and I actually got to go here, so exciting. Dave was explaining that he is the counsiler. Them a jeep came and someone came out, who we findout is Roxie another counsiler. I was lost in thought, but my brother snapped me out off it. "The eight of you will experence Camp Cretaceous first" said Dave.

"Um but theres only seven of us" said Ben. "Dino-nerd, All-Star, Runner, Cautious, Cowgirl, Bookworm, and Van Gogh, wait wheres the eighth one?" said Dave. I laugh a little at my brother nickname they gave him, makes sense he illustrated my book so a famous artist. Brooklyn is filming everything with her phone. Roxie checks her clipboard and sighs unhappily. We hear a helicopter, I guess the rich annoying person is here.

Out came out a guy that looks like he may brag and probably lie, cause he has that aura. I frown a little but it goes away. Kenji throwed his bags at Roxie, then Roxie throwed it back. Aleem laughs a little, at this. Anyway we go into the jeep and move on. I sit next to my brother but to my left is Ben, and to Aleem right is Yasmina. Hopfully he does end chasing her away, he and I quote "needs" a girlfriend. Ben turns around, and you can guess what he did.

Brooklyn started filming everything that's happening. She got to us and asked how we got here. "Oh me and my brother got here because of this book I wrote and he illustrated it. It's about Dinosaurs and well it got selled a lot" I say and smile. Aleem chuckles at this. "Wait so you are Y/N L/N and Aleem L/N, your book is the only reason I got to come here, that help me beat the game" said Darius. He takes out a paper and a pen, I can guess what he wants.

"You go first I only gave the book picture your the one that gave it words, Bookworm" said Aleem and laughs a little. I roll my eyes and autograph it and give it to my brother so he can too. The jeep skids to a stop, Dave and Roxie come out with tasing rods. "Why did we stop?" I asked Dave amd Roxie. "We have a situation but it's under control" said Dave. We all look at them, but then I hear a ruffle in the leave. I turn around as well as Darius.

Then a small dinosaur jumps out of the bush onto Darius. Everyone screams, Kenji is up standing, Yaz is behind Aleem, Brooklyn is off the jeep, Sammy is as farway you can get in a jeep, and Ben is behind me. Then Roxie captures the Compy with a blanket. Then the ride keeps on going to the place we will be staying in. We get there and it looks like a tree house but better actually. I didn't notice, but my brother was starting to talk to Yas, and both were blushing.

We get off the jeep, well Aleem as a gentlemen helps Yaz down. They told us to go get a bunk so I go with Aleem and the others that go. We go in the elevator, and we get to choose our bunks. I go to the top and lay down a little. "Hey baby sis come down we have still more to do today" said Aleem with a goofy smile. I roll my eyes and go down. I start walkingm when Aleem grabs my wrist, I look at him. "Your not thinking about bringing you smallee then average backpack?" I look at him and say "It has thing in it that we may need."

But we didn't know what would happen the next few days

There you go my blossoms, Flower out.