Chapter 1

Y/N POV

I was just reading a book, the author was yours truely me. Yes I wrote this book at age 12 two years ago, it's a book about dinosaurs and a famous one. My brother was 14 when he illustrated it, but he's better at mechanic I do say so myself. Now it's been two years and now I'm 14 and my brother is 16. My brother build a robot of my favorite dino. It's awsome and can do trick, I love it.

But my peace and quiet was interrupted, by Aleem my big brother. He came in and slammed the door open, that the door almost fell down. His black hair was messy, but his blue eyes had excitment in them, along with this big smile. I looked at him with a 'what has gotten you so excited'. I mean he looks like a happy puppy. "Y/N I have to tell you something we get to go to Camp Cretaceous, both of us" he said to me.

My eyes widen, I jump of my bed. "WHAT HOW!?" I said to Aleem. "Well because of that book we made together, can you believe it us being able to go there and see real dinosaurs!" Aleem said to me, answering my question. "Whooo hoooo" I said jumping into the air with my fists up in the air. "Well baby sister we will need to get ready for that trip, I will go and tell mom and dad brb." He said and left my room to tell our parents.

I smile, I grab my F/C backpack and put in the thing I may need or need for this trip. Aleem comes racing into my room still with a smile. "They said we can go cause we are big kids now, well I will still keep a eye on you" he said goofily. I sigh and say "Well I will also keep a eye on you, and you better pack up cause I'm already done." He laughs then he leaves my room and goes into his room.

Boi we weren't ready for what was coming

A/N hope you like it Flower out.