Chapter 35

A/n: Back at it again, finally got some free time.

~~~~~~

3rd POV

The sky was dark, full of grey clouds as sunlight barely manages to pass through. The waters were active and the island was surrounded by thick fog. The campers start to head towards the yacht they had spotted. They had already donned they swimwear, except for Ben, Y/n and Aleem. They were ready for the cold salty waters of the ocean. Ben led them to the nearest rock before it was all water. Darius reluctantly was second, staring at the water and his bandaged leg. Darius speaks softly "Stay sharp, Tiff could still be in there." After they checked the water, they saw to was safe to swim in.

They managed to swim to the yacht, though Darius and Aleem had a tougher time after the crash earlier, especially with their bandaged legs. Everyone started to scope out the yacht, Brooklyn found claw marks on the wooden deck. "No sign of anyone" said Ben and Brooklyn replied with "Or anything. Looks like Tiff had some unwanted visitors." When Darius went into the cockpit he saw a mess, the glass was broken and everywhere. Darius looked at the control panel and said "The control panel's busted up", Sammy walked beside him and said "And so is the radio." He looks at the fuel gauge, "And it's almost out of gas."

Sammy asks "Are you sure? Did you tap it? They always tap it." She taps it and it gets even lower, "Huh? Well, now we're really sure." Ben managed to listen and said "So, we have a boat but we can't use the boat." Darius walks out the cockpit and speaks "Okay, the northwest dock is just around that bend. If we can somehow make it there, maybe we can find more gas and whatever else we need to get us off the island." Suddenly a door handle starts moving and they gasp in fear. The door opens and someone yells "BOO!" causing them to jump back frightened. They laughs and says "Gotcha!" Brooklyn yells "Kenji!" Darius also yells "Not funny, dude! You scared--" 

He's interrupted by Kenji as he says "I know, It was awesome. You should've seen your faces! Priceless!" as he fall back in laughter. Ben replies sarcastically "The height of comedy." Aleem walks towards Kenji and looks down at him, "Not funny scaring someone who had a near death experience" then he drops a pillow on his face. He walks over him and looks at the water with a frightened look as he said " I'm gonna head back to shore." Y/n approaches him and says "Yes, Ben and I will also go so we'll meet you at the dock." As Y/n, Aleem and Ben walk to the edge of the Yacht, Darius looks at Aleem and at the water as he is also slightly frightened. "Guess the only question is, who's driving the boat?" asks Yasmina.

Kenji got up and got a captain hat and said "You mean, whose dad has a yacht club membership and just found this killer hat? Captain Kenji at your service." He laughs as he puts the hat on and walks to the cockpit.

~Time Skip~

Y/n Pov

Ben, Aleem and me were riding on Bumpy's back as we arrived at the dock with some bags of things we had found. Surprisingly Kenji had managed to dock the boat only bumping into the dock. Yasmina took the bag and Sammy came to us and asked "Hey friends! How was your walk?" Ben jumped off Bumpy and said "Great. Zero dinos. And even better, the dock's surrounded by a fence. I locked up after we all came through." Sammy tries to hug Bumpy but she just pushes her aside. Bumpy starts to nuzzle Yasmina and I stare confused. What and Why. Then I heard Kenji say "We have swimsuits, a few hours of sun, and a whole boat at our disposal! If that doesn't scream 'yacht party', I don't know what does." My face becomes confused, don't we want to get out of here first and then celebrate with a party. I look at Aleem and he seems to have the same sentiments as me.

~Time Skip~

Y/n Pov

While everyone is having their fun either, swimming, sunbathing or anything else. I was re-bandaging Aleem's leg as I heard Darius and Brooklyn talk about pranking Kenji back for scaring them. Honestly their first prank ideas weren't ideal either they weren't a prank or causing someone to go insane. At least Darius seems better after the crash, or maybe he's hiding it? Suddenly we had pop-its thrown at us. Darius and Brooklyn took cover behind a chairs, as Aleem fell onto the ground onto his injured leg and I covered my face. Looking to see who it was and it had to be Kenji. I looked back at Aleem who was curled up in a fetus position grabbing his injured leg, but he didn't make a single noise.

 After Kenji left, I went to Aleem to look at his leg and the wound had opened up again. I clench my fists in anger, but sigh and go back to helping his wound. After finally finishing without someone messing it up, I went to the edge of the deck to breath. I saw Sammy try to give Bumpy water but she ignored her and went to Yasmina. I frown, why is Bumpy going to her. I look away annoyed at what I just saw happen. Well now it seems like Sammy will try to get on Bumpy's side, especiall after what been said "Bumpy's a complicated woman. Who knows what's going on inside that beautiful dino brain of hers? I wouldn't worry about it. Of course you might just be losing your touch. Bye!"

~Time Skip~

I was just minding my business and eating some snacks while leaning on the railing, Aleem slept on a chair. Suddenly the yacht jerked to the side causing me to jerk forward and fall into the water. I gasped for air as I resurface scared because the water was almost pitch black. I went back onto the dock and saw everyone looking at the yacht. Even Aleem had gotten up after that sudden movement. "We couldn't have hit something." said Yasmina. But on not so closer inspection there was a big gaping hole on the side of the yacht. "This won't wait until tomorrow, we gotta patch this tonight before-" Darius got interrupted by Kenji saying "the boat sinks." Darius decide we should split up to look for tools to help fix the yacht. I looked at the sun, it was already down and fog was starting to roll in.

~Time Skip~

It had gotten dark and the fog was thick obstructing our views. I went with Ben, Aleem to look for what we needed, if it was even around here. Apparently Bumpy had gone with Yasmina. I'm worried what has gotten into Bumpy, she hasn't really been paying attention to Ben or me after we arrived to the dock. The three of us followed the fence and we stopped once we saw something. "Ben, Aleem... the fence wasn't like that before" I said scared. Ben and Aleem look at it scared and back up, "Something has gotten through" said Aleem. Ben turns to us and whispers "Let get out of here and warn the others."