Chapter 3

This is probably useless info but you are taller then Ben, he reaches your shoulder, any way lets start.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N POV

"Wow the view is incredible here" I said, we were up on the observation tower looking at the dinosaurs. Darius starts naming a bunch of dinosaurs, "Look a brontosaurus" said Kenji. "Common mistake Kenji but there none here, I know from a expert" said Aleem and punch my shoulder playfully. "Haha wait a sinocerotops?(:D I don't know how to spell and to lazy to search up) I said. "Wait they have them here" said Darius looking at them. "Well it's time to zip" said Dave, I just notice the high zip-line.

I turn pale, I am kinda afraid of highs, and that zip-line looks like it could fall. Dave put Ben first, he seems scared too, guess we can relate. "M-maybe Ale-eem or Dar-rius can g-go first" Ben stutters out. Then Dave pushes him and he screams. Then it's my turn and I am as white as paper, "Are you ready Bookworm" said Aleem, I look at him with a 'really' face. Then Aleem pushes me and I scream all the way to the other side, it swayed and felt as if it would fall with me to the ground that's faraway.

Then comes Yasmin, Aleem, Sammy, Kenji, Brooklyn, and last Darius. They seem to have enjoyed it more then Ben and me, but that was very scary.

~Time Skip~

It's nighttime and I just woke up, I get down from my top bunk and see Aleem sleeping with Yaz (no not that you dirty minded people 😡) they have gotten closer together in just less than a day. Guess both were desperate for love. I look around and see a little lamp on, there on that bed was Ben with his chin on his knee with his eyes close. Looks like he couldn't sleep, he must be scared. An idea come to my head and I smile I go to my bunk and start looking through my F/C backpack.

I feel something soft, BINGO, I pull out my (favorite animal) plush. They helped me sleep when I was scared, scared of the dark when I was younger. Ben is still in that position he was in, I sit next to him, hoping he doesn't get scared. He flinched, then he looks away from me. "Ben I saw how you couldn't sleep, I know you are scared but I okay to be, you just have to overcome them." I say to him in a low voice to not wake anyone up.

Ben looks at me, why does he have to be cute I thought. "Here this plush helped me to over come my fear of the dark, I think you should have it." I say to, he takes the (f/a) plush from me, our finger brush lightly. I blush a little but he can't see it. "Are you sure you want to give me this?" He asked me, I smile and nod at him, he smiles back at me. I yawn, "well better go get some shut eye" I say and get of from Ben's bed. "Goodnight Ben" I say as I go to my top bunk. "Goodnight Y/N" I hear Ben say, then the lamp turns off.

I smiles, blushing a little. I close my eyes and go of to my Dreamland. Little did I know three teens had snuck out at night.

LITTLE DID I KNOW WE WERE IN DANGER

A/N Hoped you liked it, Y/N and Ben bonding or something, well Flower out.