Chapter 3 (Ben POV)

A/N Sorry but this is just a short chapter.

Ben POV (Didn't expect that)

~Last Night~

I couldn't sleep, I don't feel safe here. Why did my mom have to send me here, I don't even want to be here. Right now I have my lamp on, with my eyes closed and my chin on my knees. I can't stop remembering the zip-line, it scared me so much but I also heard someone else scream. It sounded like Y/N was screaming, guess she is also scared of heights. Then I felt my bed sink a little beside me. I flinch a little and look at what made my bed sink, it was Y/N, I look away She had a plush (f/a) with her.

"Ben I saw how you couldn't sleep, I know you are scared but I okay to be, you just have to overcome them" she said in a low voice. I look at her, "Here this plush helped me to over come my fear of the dark, I think you should have it" she said handing the plush to me. I look at her, will she really give me something that help her to me. She gives me the plush and I feel our fingers brush. I don't know why but I have a warm feeling in my chest.

"Are you sure you want to give me this" I said to her, she can't really be giving me a childhood plush, those are precious. She smiles and nods, I smile back at her. Then she yawns, "well better go get some shut eye" she says to me. Then she gets off my bed and says "Goodnight Ben", then she goes to her bunk. "Good night Y/N" I say to her then I turn off my lamp. I lay down and hug the plush, it's so soft. The warm feeling in my chest comes back a bit stronger.

It was true what she said, the plush (f/a) did help me sleep. Why well because I feeling into a peaceful sleep.

A/N I wanted Ben's POV so yeah, someone is catching feelings ;) hoped you enjoyed.