Chapter 36

Y/n POV

We ran into Brooklyn and Darius and told them something had managed to break through the fence. As we walked to get back to the yacht I heard Brooklyn ask "See anyone?" Darius responds with "I can barely see you." I retort with "We should have been more prepared for being in the dark on a foggy day." I can't see what their reactions were, go figures I guess. "Sammy? Yaz? Anybody?" whispered-yelled Darius. Suddenly something started to approach us and it was hard to see, we backed up in fear of whatever it was. 

Once they were more visible, Aleem said "Don't worry it's just some ouranosauruses. Just big herbivores." But something startled them causing them to be aggressive and they ran our way, causing us to run away from them. We hid behind a corner as they started to wreck the whole place up. I wasn't expecting them to be this aggressive, then it seemed to calm down and left. "Let's go"  shouted Darius as we followed him. Suddenly Darius and Kenji collided and both fell to the ground. "Are you guys okay?" I asked them.

Kenji replied with "I'm fine Darius broke my fall. Thanks, bro." Darius responded "No problem" as Kenji got off of him. Yasmina was also there and asked "Where's Sammy?" As we ran and looked for here, we finally heard her. Yasmina grabbed her and covered her mouth because the ouranosauruses were near. We all walked cautiously as Darius said "We gotta get on that boat and cast off." Ben asks "What about the hole?" Darius responds with "We'll figure something out." We walk and turned corners and Kenji asked "And then? Where do we go?"

"Anywhere but here. Come on, it's this way" said Brooklyn as she pointed as in a direction. "No, it's that way" said Yasmina pointing in the direction, we just flipping came from. Ben responds with what I had in mind "We just came from that way!" Kenji screams "There! Party yacht for the win!" and points in the direction were there are lights, I guess Kenji left some fake candles on at the yacht. The cargo container behind his moves as and ouranosauruses bumps into it. We all scream and run in the direction we saw the yacht in.

We finally managed to get the yacht and Darius said to Brooklyn "We need to patch this thing. Can you do anything with this tape?" Brooklyn gushed "Only everything! Quick, grab whatever you can to plug it up." We all looked around the deck frantically looking for anything we could use. After we handed Darius and Brooklyn whatever we could find, she started to patch the hole in the yacht with it. "This won't hold long, but it's all we got." said Brooklyn. The ouranosauruses started to get closer and Sammy yelled 

"They're coming!" Kenji went to the cockpit and started to engine, as we helped both of them onto the yacht. "Let's go! Kenji, drive!" yelled Brooklyn, the yacht started to go in reverse as we docked out of the dock before the ouranosauruses got to use. We all sighed in releif, "That was close" said Darius. Suddenly the yacht jerked to the side, we all went to the side railings and saw the ouranosauruses swimming beside the yacht. I looked at Aleem and he looked back at me. "I totally forgot they could swim, we must have forgotten."

The ouranosauruses started to climb on but Bumpy started to defend the yacht with her tail. Darius came to us with a bunch of fireworks that were in the yacht. We managed to light them up and started to shoot the fireworks at them, all of us at the same time. That managed to scare them off as they swam away from our yacht. Everyone started to cheer, and the fireworks were beautiful. I just hope we didn't hurt them too much, after all it seemed like they were acting out of instinct to a predator.

~Time Skip~

It was finally morning and I saw Sammy try to get Bumpy but she just went to Yasmina. Okay what happening here? "Okay, I gotta ask. How on Earth did you get Bumpy to like you so much?" asked Sammy. Yasmina responds with "Easy, I carry around snacks in my pocket. Kind of a habit I got into while running." She fed Bumpy some red berries. I turned to Aleem and said annoyed "Ah yes treats, the bribery of animals." Aleem chuckles and said "Aw, were you worried as to why your dino daughter wasn't going to you. 

How could someone keep the attention of their daughter, how cruel" he sticks out his tongue and and pats my back. "You do know you'll have to let her go one day?" he asked me. I looked away and said "Yes... I know. Ben was worried about it too. But I won't accept Yasmina doing that, hogging all the attention even from her friend." Aleem looks at me and then looks worried. "Hey remember the fence we saw?" he asked me. "Yes, now that I think of it ouranosauruses are not capable of causing that amount of damage to that fence." Aleem nods and says "Something strong definitely got through, that would have caused the ouranosauruses to be aggressive. A predator."