Chapter 7

Decided to write a chapter

Y/N POV

"Woohoo" said Darius, I was beside Ben watching him draw. "Not in a 'woohoo' mood, after walking in the forest" said Kenji. Aleem was on Yaz left side and turned around to look at Kenji. "We only had to walk because you decided take control and crashed the gyrosphere" he said. "But today is kayak day, wait were are Dave and Roxie" said Darius. "The babysitters left this" said Kenji pushing a card to Darius. He read what it said.

"Really when was like the last time you had seen a crayon?" said Kenji. Then Ben shows me what he was drawing, it was a drawing of Ben, Bumpy and me, Soooo cute. Then the door open and Brooklyn came in looking angry. "Hows the internet All-star?" Asked Yaz. "How was I to know because when I look for my phone it wasn't where I left it" said Brooklyn. "When was the last time someone took it" said Darius. Then all of us said what we did, and that we didn't take it.

"I haven't seen it" said Sammy. "Well I think whoever took it was trying to hide was on it, what do you think" said Brooklyn walking towards Sammy. "He cut it out, she said she didn't so stop" said Yaz stopping Brooklyn. "Well then why don't we check her bags" said Brooklyn and she then started walking away. Aleem got up and stopped her. "Didn't you hear her she said 'stop'" said Aleem getting angry. Then we hear what sounds like a roar.

We all look in that direction, "what was that?" Asked Ben being scared, I smiled and kissed his face-cheek. He blushes and looks away, I see Aleem look at me with a 'well would you look at that' look. "A t-rex" Kenji said, "Not I don't think so" said Darius. "We can go to the observastion tower and check it out" said Darius. "Good idea we can go and see what it was" said Sammy. Then everyone started getting up and leaving to go see, even tho they told us to stay.

"Wait they told us to wait here, we should stay right Y/N?" asked Ben. I nodded not wanting to get Roxie and Dave mad. "Whatever you can stay here drawing your girlfriend and dino child, but I get to see a dino or a girl fight, win win ka-ching" said Kenji. Both Ben and me blush at his remark, are we actually that? "Fine I'll stay here with Y/N waiting for we are suppose to wait for" said Ben crossing his arms. I giggled at him, he just so cute, he blushes.

Ben then looks around and seems to get scared. He got up and put the drawing in his fanny-pack(?) "Wait for us" he said running, I got up and ran just behind him. But if I had stayed behind just a little long maybe all of this wouldn't have happened, who knows.

~Time Skip~

We arrived at the observation tower, but it was locked, well we came here for nothing. "Hey where everyone?" asked Kenji, I looked around and the placed seemed empty. But then Brooklyn took out a bobbypin and used it on the lock, and it suprisenly worked. "What never seen my video of hacks when you get locked out of you hotel room" she said. "Last one up is a rotten egg" said Sammy, then everyone started running up the stairs.

When we managed to get up we were hot and tired. Ben seemed more tired because, he leaned on to me. I just let him rest, I'm fine with that. Then we see a long-neck(lazy to find name), but they don't roar. "That's what we came here for?" said Kenji. "No that doesn't make seen they make dino noise" said Darius. "That's true this doesn't make any sense" I said. Then we see the herbivore get knocked down by something. "Wait what did that!?" said my brother.

We then see two persons running to the tower, not happy. "What are they saying, I got this undercontrol" said Kenji. Then I see movement and see something I have never seen before in my life. It comes out, and it EAT them. My eyes widen and I move back a little. "It got them, it got them!" Ben screamed. "What is that!" Aleem said pointing at it. "The Indominus rex" said Sammy, "How do you know that?" asked Brooklyn. "We need to get out of here now!" said Sammy.

"No we are safe up here, and not down there" said Kenji. But then the Indominus spots us and comes our way. "Quick use the zip-line" said Darius, my face turns pale. They want be to go over that thing. The Indo starts biting the tower, and will rip it apart. They but Ben in first, he tried to buckle up but is to scared. I take a deep breath and go and buckle him up, then I push him. Then I go and the rest get ready, but the the zip-line stops. "What did you do Ben" asked Kenji loudly, "Hey no need to be like that he did nothing" I said to Kenji.

The we all collide but we start moving, I look behind and see the tower falling. My eyes widen, the the worse happened the zip-line colapsed and we all started falling. We all scream, but then everything goes Black.

Also I wanted to announce that usesoaplotsofsoap is also writing one so check it out