Chapter 1

PARK JIMIN'S POV

"Alright, Park. That's enough. Call it a day." Hoseok-hyung said as he grabbed his water on the chair and drank it; he was drenched in his sweat.

"I don't want to slack, hyung." I answered dryly as I looked up at my reflection in the mirror, dancing like there's no tomorrow.

"I know you're insane, but dude, you have school tomorrow. You can't be a trainee if your test scores are low. Did you even review yet?" Namjoon-hyung said as I suddenly stopped moving.

I face-palmed myself and muttering how dumb I was for forgetting. There's a long quiz tomorrow, and it's one of my major subject. I grabbed my stuffs and hurriedly exit the door.
"Bye hyungs!"

Shit, it was raining. And I don't have an umbrella. I used my backpack to cover my head, I should NOT get sick.

I muttered a curse when I tripped over a rock. How could I not see that tiny piece of rock?! I was about to reach for my bag but someone helped me. I looked up to see who it was.

It was a girl.

Amazed, I stood up and took my bag from her hand. She was holding an umbrella as she smiled. "You want me to walk you to the nearest bus station, Oppa?" She said. Words were coming out from her mouth but I can't focus because I was indeed looking at an angel.

"Y-yeah." I said.

"Can you hold my umbrella? You're quite tall." I gladly took the umbrella as we walk towards the bus station.

"Here we are. I'm gonna go now." She said but I stopped her.

"Can I at least know your name?" I asked.

"It's Min..."

"BEEPPPPP!" The bus cut her words off. I heard her chuckle.

"Till we meet again, Oppa!" Her kind words melted my heart.

I got in the bus and glared at the driver. It was such a hectic day, but she really washed away my problems for just a while.

MIN YOONGI'S POV

Where is that bitch and what is she taking so long?!

I heard someone sing 'Lalalalalala" towards the door, it flew open, revealing my sister, Yoonji.

I smacked her head lightly as she hold her head. "Yah! That hurts!"

"It's been 100000 years, stupid! Where is my butter and sugar?" I was going to bake a cake but nevermind! She ruined my mood.

"Aaaaahhhhh!!" She squealed suddenly as I covered my ears. "I MET THE MAN OF MY DREAMSSSSSSS, YOONGI!" She screamed as she hugged me while jumping.

"HE WAS SO HANDSOMEEEE! HIS HAIR WAS WET, HIS BODY WAS DRENCHED IN RAIN, AND HIS VOICE, AAAAAAAAAA!!!" I hit her head once again.

"Shut up, Yoonji. What the hell are you talking about?" I asked as I grabbed the butter and sugar from her hand that was wrapped in plastic.

"HE DIDN'T HEAR MY NAME BECAUSE OF THE BEEP OF THE BUS! THAT WAS A MISSED OPPORTUNITY, YOONGI!! I'M SO MAAAADDD."

"Can you speak slowly and quietly? We have neighbors. And you're screaming like you've been murdered."

"HE MURDERED MY HEART, YOONGIIIII."

"You just met him 1 hour ago, and you're suddenly in love? That's such a stupid thing to do."

"Pft, if you ever meet him in person. You would, too! I highly doubt if not. He was such a cutie."