Chapter 18

Yoongi hesitated to look at Jimin's shocked face so he just decided to look for a vacant seat. Unfortunately for him, the vacant seat was beside Jimin's. He looked for another seat, and he spotted one but Jungkook stopped him.

"Oh, hyung. Hate to break it to you, but Taehyung reserved that spot."

Taehyung's coming?

Yoongi mouthed an 'o' and smiled awkwardly as he went to Jimin's side. He put his other things down and sat down like a kid, acting shy and awkward. Involuntarily, Jimin cleared his throat and got up slightly lowering his head because his head will get hit by the roof of the van.

Yoongi, of course, furrowed his eyebrows and looked up at him. "Go."

"H-huh?"

Jimin gestured him to go to his seat since he knew that Yoongi was more comfortable there. Yoongi slightly smiled and blushed as he obliged.

As time passed, the door flew open again, revealing Taehyung. "You're so late!" Jungkook scolded him as he smacked the back of his head. The said boy laughed and defended using his hands.

"It was traffic!"

"Bitch, your home's near here." Jungkook rolled his eyes and crossed his shoulders.

As Taehyung got into his seat, he couldn't help but think if Yoongi knew about the camp. So he decided to explore his eyes in the van. His eyes spotted Jimin with his hoodie on, his gaze averted to a figure that was beside Jimin.

It was Yoongi, sitting happily like a maniac. Like a boy that received lollipops from a stranger. What was he so happy about?

As the van started, Yoongi decided to watch tiktoks in his cellphone to avoid boredom. As he was scrolling, he stumbled upon a post about alleged members of a certain group that is owned by bighit.

He read the text..

"Have you seen the members already?! EVEN WITH MASKS, THEY'RE STILL SO HANDSOME AHHH! I'LL MIGHT DELETE THESE LATER!"