Chapter 13

To all, it was just a normal monday. But for Jimin, it wasn't. He jumped up from his bed, singing and swaying his hip left and right as he sang something on his mind.

He goes to the bathroom, still singing. Goes to the kitchen, cooking breakfast, still singing. Goes in the shower, still singing.

He felt in love.

"Wow, Jimin. You're not late? First time!" Ms. Wang says as she greets Jimin with a big smile gesturing him to sit.

Humming, Jimin sat on his designated seat and looked for Yoongi. He was surprised he didn't find him. As minutes passed, the teacher was already in the middle of discussion when the door flew open revealing Yoongi with dark circles under his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Wang. Something came up that's why I was late." Of course, Ms. Wang, as an understanding teacher, he just let him sit while telling him it was okay.

Jimin eyed Yoongi as he flopped himself on his seat, lowering his head.

Jimin's jolliness quickly faded away when he saw the older tired and restless. Concern filled his heart, he was so gonna ask Yoongi something later.

TIME SKIP

"Yoongi-ah!" Jimin shouts at the hallway as he hurriedly followed Yoongi's trails.

Yoongi turns his head to him, still lowered a bit because he barely got any sleep last night. Well, let's just say, her sister and him fought about something.

"J-Jimin..." Yoongi's last words before he passed out.

"J-Jiminie." Yoongi whispers as he was trying to regain his strength to speak and move. Jimin quickly got up from the chair as he went to Yoongi immediately.

"Are you okay, Yoon?" Jimin asks as the older one nodded and smiled as the nurse butts in on their conversation.

"Hello, Mr. Min! I hope you're doing well. Based on my charts, you lack iron. Well, you only don't have iron-deficieny but you're also anemic. Are you even sleeping well? When's the last time you had a good night sleep?" The nurse asks.

"U-uhh, before entering this school, I think? I don't remember, ma'am..." Yoongi was nervous, sure he did skip a lot of meals and doesn't make any rest, but he didn't know it'll get THIS worse.

"How are you related?" The nurse asks the both of them.

"Ah, I'm his-uhh?" Yoongi stuttered. He didn't know what their status were. Because the last time they were in school, Jimin labeled them as not friends nor companion. 

"Enough with the questions, ma'am. Can we get to the point already?" Jimin says calmly. He was concerned for him, he wanted to know what he'll do for him to be healthy again

The nurse smiles in embarrassment as she fixed her glasses that was almost slipping on her nose bridge. "Well, he should take this medicines for his iron deficiency. And please, make him eat more, the healthy ones, okay? And please fix your sleep schedule, Mr. Min. You might get anemia." The nurse explains as she gives the medicines to Jimin.

"Make him take this medicine before he eats breakfast and after he eats dinner. For now, you should take him home and let him have some rest." The nurse added as she left.

Jimin slightly glared at Yoongi. "Why aren't you taking care of yourself, Yoongi?"

Where did my nickname go-

Yoongi didn't answer him, instead he hugged him. "Take me home, Jimin."

▄█▀█●

"Let me at least carry you inside." Jimin softly says as he took the older's seatbelt off.

Yes, Jimin used his car out of joy. The reason why he doesn't use it often because he's still not that good at driving. Ever since the incident at the airplane, he was also scared to drive. What if he crashes into something?

But this day was different, he really gathered his courage to use his car and he even planned to take out the older on a simple and friendly date. But obviously, they couldn't, the older was sick for pete's sake.

Yoongi couldn't even complain when Jimin decided to carry him, it wasn't even worth to resist since the younger one was stubborn.

He entered Yoongi's house, entered Yoongi's room that was upstairs and flopping him onto the bed. "Are you comfy enough, Yoon? Do you want me to make you a soup?" He asks the older.

"Y-Yes please." Yoongi said as he turned around, facing the wall. Jimin just sighs and ruffled Yoongi's hair as he exited his room.

He goes downstairs and made his way to the kitchen. Before he could even get the pan that was hanging on the wall, he felt a hard object near his back.

"Don't you fucking move, or I'll shoot this fucking gun, you thief!" A girl shouted.

"N-no! I'm not a thief! I'm Yoongi's friend! He's very sick right now th-that's why I-" Jimin turned around slowly and looked at the hard object.

"Are you really gonna shoot me with a water gun?" He says as he slightly chuckled. He looked at the girl's face and she was weirdly familiar. But couldn't think straight.

With furrowed eyebrows, he took the girl's chin and lifted her face up; she has her eyes closed. She was terrified enough to even open them since it's her first time encountering a thief.

Jimin was shocked, no flabbergasted with a big flat 'F'. He knew the girl! He fucking knew her! "You're the girl who helped me at- can you please open your eyes? Haha, I'm not a thief." He says as the girl opened her eyes slowly.

IT'S HIM! It's the boy who-

"You're the girl who helped me before, right?" Jimin says

"H-how..."

"I'm Min Yoonji, Yoongi's s-sister. And you are what again?"

"I'm Park Jimin, Yoongi's friend."

I-I found her.