Chapter 17

Despite the pressures of the upcoming exams and the lingering tension between them, Jimin found himself unable to completely push Yoongi out of his mind. He had been doing his best to focus on his studies and dance routines, but his thoughts kept drifting back to their unresolved situation.

On the day of the exam results, as Jimin walked down the hallway and saw the large board displaying the rankings, he couldn't help but feel a pang of disappointment.

Kim Taehyung---------------------------- 1

Seeing Taehyung's name in the first place only added to his frustration, as he knew that Taehyung's manipulative actions had contributed to his lower rank.

Jimin clenched his fists, feeling a mix of anger and determination building up inside him. He was tired of letting these external factors control his emotions and decisions.

Whispers and gasps surrounded him as he was looking at the board...

"Omg, he ranked t-third!"

"What the hell? What happened to him?"

Min Yoongi-----------------------------------2

Park Jimin------------------------------------3

W-what the hell happened to me? I only ranked third. I-I never got there before. What happened? Am I that distracted? Am I not doing enough?

Yoongi saw it, he had seen Jimin's face looking at the board and walking away with despair. He also stepped in, turning his head to the board and widened his eyes.

Second place? H-how?

He looked at Jimin's name that was just below him. His chest grew tight, he knew that Jimin was sad, he wanted to comfort the younger. He wanted to hug him, he wanted to reassure him that everything will go well.

But how?

TIME SKIP

"Yoongi-hyung!!!" Jungkook runs and goes to Yoongi panting. "Let's go camppp! I'll bring friendsss."

"I have no time for that, kookieee."

"Come on! You ranked second! IT'S A CELEBRATION!" Yoongi thinks about it for a moment and sighed.

"Okay okay. Who are you going to bring?"

"Hehe secret! THE MORE THE MERRIER, HYUNGIE! And oh! Lisa's one of them!"

Yoongi nods excitedly. He spent countless sleepless nights studying and he definitely deserves to relax and chill even just for a while.

°°°°°°°°

"Please, Jimin-hyung! Please please please!" Jungkook pleaded, intertwining his own hands and looked at Jimin with puppy eyes.

"No."

"If Yoongi-hyung will get sick, and if you call me to take care of him, I won't go!" Jungkook said as he smirked slightly knowing the older will agree on it.

"Okay! Okay! Fine! It's better be worth it, Jungkook." He says to the younger. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck and jumped.

"Yay! Yay! Yay! Let's all meet at the convenience store near this school. I already called our family van. They'll pick us up at 6pm. So don't be late!"