Chatper 8

It was midnight, a cold midnight to be specific. Other students went into their tent, filling their energy after a long party. Other students went into the small bar inside the resort. Others were still chilling around the bonfire.

Well, Yoongi. Yoongi may or may not have done a wrong decision.

"So... Why did you point your finger at me? Were you like, talking about me or something?" Taehyung said to Yoongi who was on a balcony-like place, having some fresh air since he can't sleep.

"N-no. It was just an accident. I thought you were someone I know haha." Yoongi said as he scratched the back of his head.

"So, Jimin and you are dating?"

Yoongi choked on his own saliva when he heard that. Yes, he admits that he was eyeing the taller one. Who wouldn't? The guy was over six foot, I think he was even more than that! He has a built body, he has this adonis-like body and a god-like face. God really poured a lot of beauty to Jimin while He was making him.

"No! We're not!"

"Then why is he sweet to you?" He asked curiously. "Park Jimin is a cold motherfucker, don't you know that? We were friends since highschool but we fought about something and now, we're like strangers again." He added.

"I don't care about Jimin. I don't even know why he always help me about a lot of stuffs."

"I don't know why he acts so sweet to you. The whole school thought y'all were dating." He said as he laughed. "Well, the rumors ain't true after all."

"Why would you believe such thing. And it's not like Jimin's gay."

"Oof, never thought about that." He laughs again. "Can-" Taehyung stopped talking when Jimin came.

"What are you two doing outside when you two should be sleeping?" He asks coldly. Colder than midnight to be exact.

"Why do you care?" Yoongi sassed. Yoongi didn't know what to react or what to say, so sassing is like his go-to attitude if someone butts in.

"Let's go." Jimin grabbed Yoongi's wrist and pulled it, making his way to their tent. "You know what? Let's just book a small cottage near the beach. It's much more safer than sleeping on a tent." Jimin suggested, not letting go of Yoongi's wrist. Of course, Yoongi was shouting at him, telling Jimin to let go. But the taller one can't and won't, he didn't know why but it hurt him seeing Taehyung and him were talking casually in the middle of the fucking night.

"Let go, Jimin! Why the fuck are you pulling me?!" Yoongi shouts.

"Shut the hell up, Yoongi and just fucking follow me." Jimin snarled. "Or else I'll carry you." And with that, Yoongi shuts his mouth up and just obliged. He didn't want to be carried. Especially by him.

"Room 13." As soon as the booker said those words, Jimin grabs the keys, still pulling Yoongi's wrists.

"Let's stay here for the night. It's much safer."

"Why are you always making me go with you?!" Yoongi asks as he crossed his arms and sits angrily on the bed.

"Why were you talking to him?"

"None of your business, and why do you care? Are you my boyfriend?!"

"Wow, so being concerned to your friend is suddenly gay? Suddenly having fucking rainbows up his head?"

Of course. Jimin was jealous, but he didn't wanna admit. He didn't like that Yoongi was so nice to Taehyung, but not nice to him. He hated the fact that they were casually talking in the middle of the night. He hated the fact that he looks at Taehyung with normal gaze, and not hated ones.

"I understand you hate me, but that guy is bad news." Jimin said slightly raising his voice because he was MAD.

"I don't hate you. I just don't like the fact that you're always here forcing me to go with you when I'm not even comfortable to be with you!"

"Oh? So you're not comfortable around me?"

"Whatever. I wanna go to sleep. Imma sleep on the floor and you sleep on the bed. It's the LEAST you can do, after always forcing me into some things that I don't wanna do." Yoongi said as he picks up two pillows from the bed and positioned himself on the floor.

Jimin just sighed letting the other one decide. But of course, Jimin was stubborn. Jimin didn't want Yoongi to sleep on the floor. So as soon Yoongi went into deep sleep, Jimin carried Yoongi bridal style and placed him on the bed, whilst he slept on the floor.

TIME SKIP

"J-Jimin?"

Yoongi was shocked. No. Flabbergasted is the word. He was sure that he picked up the pillows and slept on the floor. HE WAS SURE. But why did he wake up on the bed? He eyes at Jimin who was sleeping soundly on his sleep.

Yoongi doesn't like Jimin.

But the way the taller was always nice to him despite of his sass and attitude, he can't help but feel a little... guilty?

One thing that Yoongi sure loves is "Acts of Service" and "Words of affirmation". He thinks it was because his parents barely show any love to him even though he was trying his best to be the BEST son for them.

His parents are rich. They care about money, about fame, about their reputation. While Yoongi, he just wants to keep it lowkey and simple. He doesn't understand why his parents want to keep it that way since being famous is really frustrating and an energy-killer.

Jimin groans from his sleep as he slowly opens his eyes, stretch his back and regaining his senses before sitting slowly. "Fuck man, my back hurts." He said, rubbing his back and turning to Yoongi who was glaring at him.

"Why did you put me here?" Yoongi whined. "i told you to just sleep on the bed! It's more comfortable!" He whines again as he hit the other one's head.

"No can do, kid."

"Don't kid me! I'm older than you, fuck face!"

Jimin mouths an 'o'. He forgot that he skipped two grades because he was THAT smart. He was only 20 years old, graduating college with a sure rank of Summa Cum Laude.

"Are you hungry?" Jimin asks getting up from the floor, picking up the pillows and putting it on the bed where Yoongi slept.

He rubs his eyes, grabbing his wallet from the nightstand. He pulled Yoongi's wrist, yet again.

"I HAVEN'T EVEN BRUSHED MY TEETH YETTTT!" Yoongi whined.

"You're not going anywhere without me hehehe."