Chapter 11

Jimin again, woke up with a fucking headache. Memories were a blur after trying to remember what happened last night. He rubs his eyes as he looks around with his eyes, he spotted the older, sleeping soundly on his chest.

"Yoongi?"

What the fuck happened last night?

Why am I fucking hard?

He got up slowly from the bed, taking Yoongi's head, putting it on the pillow.

Okay, okay, I have clothes on. So nothing happened, right?

He marched outside the tent as he took his belt bag that was hanging on the tree, he didn't know why it was there, but it is there so he just grabbed a cigarette and lit it, putting it directly on his mouth.

He was stressed about something. He did remember Yoongi wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck. He did remember him laughing at Taehyung's words while swaying themselves left and right.

He didn't understand why he hated looking at them. He's sure he wasn't gay.

Am I maybe, Bisexual?

I can't fucking date, I'll be kicked out from the group.

Think, Jimin. Think.

"It's the second time I see you smoking." He jumps, again, when he suddenly heard someone talk behind him.

"And this is the second time you're scaring me, Lisa."

"What's bugging you, again? Hmm? Is it about Yoongi?" Lisa asks. Jimin turns his head to her, inhaling the mint-like smoke inside his lungs, as he released it directly to Lisa's face.

"EW!"

"I'm not even fucking gay but it hurts to see Yoongi with another man." He says, putting the cigarette again inside his mouth.

"Maybe you're only attracted to him?"

"I don't fucking know, man."

"Kiss me." Jimin widens his eyes, shocked at her words

"And why the fuck would I do that?"

"You're confused, Jiminie. It's time for an experiment! Let's find out if you're gay or not, or you're just attracted to him only."

"Bro-" Lisa didn't even let Jimin speak, she tiptoed, wrapping her hands around Jimin's neck and kissed him.

I feel nothing.

Jimin pulled away quickly, pushing Lisa slightly.

He heard something.

▄█▀█●

Yoongi grunted in his sleep, slowly opening his eyes. His cheeks went red when he remembered something last night.

Jimin kissed him.

He got up from where he slept and marched outside the tent. He didn't see the younger beside him, so he expected him to see Jimin outside. But Jimin wasn't.

Where did he go?

He went at the eating area, and there he spotted the younger giving out candies to young tanned children. He gave out a small smile as he approached the younger.

"Oh, you're awake! I-I saved up something for you, here." Jimin says as he gives Yoongi a plastic bag.

"Yay, food!"

"How long have I been sleeping?" He questions the younger.

"It's already 2:00 in the afternoon, Yoongles." He says that made him widen his eyes, munching his food, cheeks full and red from food.

Jimin chuckles and ruffled Yoongi's hair. "You're so cute. You might pack up your bags, we're leaving soon." He says as Yoongi nodded.

▄█▀█●

"Hey! Yoongi! You forgot your headphones! I think it's yours 'cause your initials: M.Y.G is there." Taehyung shouts while coming to Yoongi. He turns his head to Taehyung, facing him, his face lighting up.

"Thanks, Taehyungie. I couldn't have sleep on our way home again if I ever forget my headphones." He says while getting the headphones on Taehyung's hands.

"Do you want to join me inside the bus? My go-to-buddy is so boringggg. We barely interact!" Taehyung whines as Yoongi chuckles.

"Actually, Jimin's my go-to-" Before Yoongi could even finish his sentence, Jimin butts in and cleared his throat.

"You can go, hyung. I can just switch." Jimin says coldly.

Hyung

Where did the nickname 'Yoongles' go?

He knew it was a ridiculous nickname, and heck, he just called him that nickname once! But somehow, the sudden coldness of Jimin's voice twitched Yoongi's stomach.

"Really? Is that okay with you, Mr. Pres?" Taehyung snickered, smirking at the silver-haired man.

"Of course. Just help him out a little, will you? His bags are quite heavy." Jimin threw Yoongi's bags and Taehyung let out a grunt, almost falling because of its heaviness.

Jimin turns his head to Yoongi. "Hope you're happy, hyung." He says turning around and marched inside the bus. The two followed him. They only sat 2 seats behind Jimin. Yoongi, of course, looks at the younger who was alone on his seat. He suddenly feels guilty but couldn't say a word because their seat was already settled.

Yoongi was about to stand up but he stopped when Lisa suddenly came up to Jimin.

"Where did Yoongi go? Isn't he your go-to-buddy?" He heard Lisa asked him.

"As you can see, I'm all alone."

"Let me join with you! My buddy ditched me anyway."

Yoongi suddenly felt a pang inside his chest when he saw Jimin nodded. "Sure. You can go sit beside the window if you're more comfortable there." He heard Jimin says as he stands up and gestured Lisa to sit there.

Wow, so he's nice to anybody? So I'm not that special to him?

He looks at himself, sitting on the outer part, not the inner part where the window was near.

"Can I sit there, Taehyung? I'm not quite comfy here." He says to Taehyung, but he was already sleeping soundly, snores coming out of his mouth.

TIME SKIP

"Lisa!" Yoongi calls out Lisa's name as she turns her head to him with raised brows.

"Oh, hey Yoongi! What's up?"

"I was wondering if you could may be switch? I wanna go with Jimin this time." He says, fidgeting his fingers.

"Really? Sur-"

"Come on, Lisa." A deep voice cut Lisa's words. It was Jimin. His voice was as cold and deep as the ocean. He grabbed Lisa's wrist and pulled her, entering the door where the airplane was located.

Why is Jimin ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?